DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
New patreon post?

Unlocked
Important notice
Guys, I had a lot of problems programming Emma's scene. The animations have more than 100 Frames, 430 to be exact

This demands a lot of programming time and another problem is that RPGMMV has a limitation of 100 image sequences per scene, this is a kick in my balls.

I talked to a friend and he gave me a a possible solution to this problem, I'll test it today.
See, this is the current progress:

The lack of time is killing me! :( Give me a few more days and it will be ready, I don't know the exact day, but it will be released this week for sure.
Here is a gift for you:

I'm always late, I feel ashamed about it my sincere apologies :(
Thanks for your support,
D.A

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

Unlocked
Important notice
Guys, I had a lot of problems programming Emma's scene. The animations have more than 100 Frames, 430 to be exact

This demands a lot of programming time and another problem is that RPGMMV has a limitation of 100 image sequences per scene, this is a kick in my balls.

I talked to a friend and he gave me a a possible solution to this problem, I'll test it today.

The lack of time is killing me! :( Give me a few more days and it will be ready, I don't know the exact day, but it will be released this week for sure.
Here is a gift for you:

Thanks for your support,
D.A
Take your time master, waiting for this masterpiece and coming this week is totally fine Dark Anu :devilish:

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021

Unlocked
Important notice

Here is a gift for you:

Thanks for your support,
D.A
You don't have to be harsh on yourself,you are one of the genuine Dev's i know of so take your time but tbh i can't wait for the release.

historia30

Dec 8, 2018
to those new ones who ask every so often for the update...the author mentioned that he advances as much as possible in the little free time he has...so make time with another game impatient people...at least dark anu takes as much time as possible in make updates every month and not like other games that take several months to update

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes