Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone else getting the "not a game" error in mac when double clicking the icon after unzipping it?
Dark Anu

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Anu

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do you get the store puzzle scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

never stop hoping for renply mod XD
I've been seriously thinking about it because making a renpy version I'll can use the images in 1920x1080 and Mac users can play in renpy too.

Usually I’d agree with you, cause I prefer renpy games over rpg too, mostly cause you can make saves at the choices screen, where you can’t in rpgs.
So you have to make many saves before it goes through its scenes.
But atleast he made a very easy rpg map where place is to the left or right and if you don’t want to walk fast I can hop in the cab. I think he should add a quick cab scene, if she uses the cab 3 times in a row she has to blow the driver for the fare!
Hey Dark anu, I totally agree, every female MC corruption game has to have one of those :p :LOL::geek:
Any ride service would do. That might be a way to get from home to the beach or to Joe's quickly. As ride cost increase, an alternate form or payment is agreed upon.
Thanks guys this is a good idea, noted for future updates. ;)

When do you think the new update will come out? I'm excited to see what happens
I'm working hard for it!

Anyone else getting the "not a game" error in mac when double clicking the icon after unzipping it?
Dark Anu
Same problem here.
I fix for Monterey users and Catalina fails, I fix for Catalina users and Big Sur fails... :FacePalm:
I'm sorry if this update didn't work for you but that's because I'm trying to fix it for all Mac users, I'll do it just give me a little more time.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I fix for Monterey users and Catalina fails, I fix for Catalina users and Big Sur fails... :FacePalm:
I'm sorry if this update didn't work for you but that's because I'm trying to fix it for all Mac users, I'll do it just give me a little more time.
Catalina for me. Is not working. Thanks!

Aug 12, 2019
Dark Anu hey man just one thing. I love your game and can't wait to see emma completely turned into a bitch. :devilish: But I'd like it if at the end of the game that spark of love between her and her brother didn't vanish into thin air (the scene with their childhood note was so cute). Sometimes it's nice to have something that warms your heart in the middle of all this sex. keep it up dude! (y)

• Red Heart

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been seriously thinking about it because making a renpy version I'll can use the images in 1920x1080 and Mac users can play in renpy too.

Thanks guys this is a good idea, noted for future updates. ;)

I'm working hard for it!

Good to see such a responsive developer, the key to becoming great at content development is knowing what the audience wants and having a vision of your own that you want to stick to and meeting that halfway. Keeping your originality while not neglecting your audience.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Traducción al español actualizada - v1.0
Oye amigo, liberé todos tus archivos y los reemplacé con el original.
Cuando abro el juego, justo en el menú, el juego se bloquea como en la imagen de abajo.
La solución aquí fue devolver el archivo (System.json) al juego original, esa es la única forma en que pude resolver el error.
Dentro del juego, los subtítulos están en español, pero el menú ahora está en el idioma original, incluso su archivo (System.json) debe tener algún error que está causando que el juego en el menú no deje abrir el juego.(y)
Untitled 1.jpg

NightexCZ

Jul 20, 2020
Oye amigo, liberé todos tus archivos y los reemplacé con el original.
Cuando abro el juego, justo en el menú, el juego se bloquea como en la imagen de abajo.
La solución aquí fue devolver el archivo (System.json) al juego original, esa es la única forma en que pude resolver el error.
Dentro del juego, los subtítulos están en español, pero el menú ahora está en el idioma original, incluso su archivo (System.json) debe tener algún error que está causando que el juego en el menú no deje abrir el juego.(y)
View attachment 1827852
yo tambien tuve ese problema, pero eso ya no ocurre en la version comprimida del juego

I also had that problem, but that doesn't happen anymore in the compressed version of the game

Reactions: Moricano
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes