Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Dammit I didn't want this game to end! This is exactly the kind of game I've been looking for, Wife/Mom slowly corrupted to cheat that eventually involves the daughter and cucks the son. I wish that beach scene went on longer.

Needless to say I'm gonna be watching this game like a hawk.
I have the same feeling, dev said end not in near prospective, a lot of possibilities still left)

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Dammit I didn't want this game to end! This is exactly the kind of game I've been looking for, Wife/Mom slowly corrupted to cheat that eventually involves the daughter and cucks the son. I wish that beach scene went on longer.

Needless to say I'm gonna be watching this game like a hawk.
Hopefully LIA went longer, but if you knew some other game, this is part of side story, usually some side story only have one or two sex scene, after that developer gonna back with origin game.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Hopefully LIA went longer, but if you knew some other game, this is part of side story, usually some side story only have one or two sex scene, after that developer gonna back with origin game.
let's wait for the release, I still believe in the best, and I think that darkanu has prepared a lot of hot things for us :love: :p :love:

Reactions: Obranyi

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes