whf

Nov 9, 2017
It was an idea introduced in a previous version but eventually dev said that it'll be a separate renpy game.
So it's some sort of alternate universe? Same characters but different situations not related to Lustful Adventures? Am I right?

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
So it's some sort of alternate universe? Same characters but different situations not related to Lustful Adventures? Am I right?
Seems that way. The story behind this project is pretty simple.
I don't know how much the relations between the characters will differentiate.

Reactions: Ass Fan

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Jack got an invitation from an uncle who lives on an island. Jack invited laura to come with her but everyone joined in. This is how the story starts ... There will be various island elements which will gradually get revealed as the island story progresses. I won't spoil more.

Reactions: Obranyi and malak@s

whf

Nov 9, 2017
So I guess it will be sort of a different path to LS. Island game will feature the same characters with the same relations to each other and will start where LS is right now. Ls will continue as if the invitation to the island wasn't made at all, while in Island game they will all move to the Island and continue the story there. (?)

If it is this way it is better option than making a spin-off and than trying to somehow tie it to the Lustful Secrets storyline.

In any case I can't wait to see more content with Laura. She's damn hot. My only compaint would be that Anu changed Laura's look in flashback scenes. I really liked her hairstyle and more innocent look she had in that first flashback scene.

Reactions: Obranyi

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I would love for this game to have a version that skips the scenes where there are camera jumps to a close-up of the male characters' faces, more specifically in the lewds scenes, I really feel that they break the rhythm terribly and cut the vibe
For example, in the last one in which James and his girlfriend were doing their thing and from time to time they put Samuel making faces and signs with his hands. I already understood that he is spying on them, it is not necessary to lengthen the scene and break the rhythm for that.
I appreciate that the game has comedy, but not in the style that cuts off the erotic in that way.

Sorry if something was not well understood, I'm learning to write in English

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
So I guess it will be sort of a different path to LS. Island game will feature the same characters with the same relations to each other and will start where LS is right now. Ls will continue as if the invitation to the island wasn't made at all, while in Island game they will all move to the Island and continue the story there. (?)

If it is this way it is better option than making a spin-off and than trying to somehow tie it to the Lustful Secrets storyline.

In any case I can't wait to see more content with Laura. She's damn hot. My only compaint would be that Anu changed Laura's look in flashback scenes. I really liked her hairstyle and more innocent look she had in that first flashback scene.
I am guessing who haven't played the older versions of Main game ( i don't remember exactly but maybe 1.0 or 1.1 ) . In that the island story was present to some extent. Later, it was removed from main game and seperate version is being made.

The old Island content will still be there just that it is going to be in renpy.

It's not a spinoff. You can consider it as another adventure as the name suggest " Island Adventure". Plenty of game do that. :)

Reactions: Obranyi

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
hello everyone, do you have save just before first trip on Island please ? i stoped at v1.0 thank's

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
hello everyone, do you have save just before first trip on Island please ? i stoped at v1.0 thank's
It doesn't matter which version savefile you load, the island is no longer present ingame unless you have older build.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes