Translated = 0%
thanks for your support,
View attachment 2077055
Hehe excellent news as always. :D:coffee:
Damn, look at these girls' asses, :love: I'm fascinated. :p:p

Reactions: Mac182 and Obranyi

mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
As much as I enjoyed this game, it really needs to be imported to renpy - trying to replay this in rpgm isn't great. Other than that, this is great keep it up.

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
So i didn't play the whole game updates yet but i m planning to after doing some important work but I fast played poker 2 scene from gallery to check what had been going on and damm dev i liked the way you unfold the story.They wayjoe fucking Laura behind the walls was awesome thinking and hoping to see like these type of event in future ,I mean there is James for cuckold so i think Samuel is great for oblivion husband and it's becoming common to cuckold whole family .Fact is Samuel is cuckold but is oblivious one and if people want to see both James and Samuel to watch I guess Laura can wear mask change hairstyle for one day and maybe Joe can organize a success party for his shop and ask Laura to help him in pitching in more girls for the night including herself and Samuel friends can ask Samuel to pay some money to them to bang Laura as hooker because Samuel don't know she is his wife and he pay them thinking maybe this will help in improving their friendship Or maybe dev can think something with it. Man I don't want to ask or demand anything form you dev because I like you story ideas and hope you create many more game like these and their sequel or other new .

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
So i didn't play the whole game updates yet but i m planning to after doing some important work but I fast played poker 2 scene from gallery to check what had been going on and damm dev i liked the way you unfold the story.They wayjoe fucking Laura behind the walls was awesome thinking and hoping to see like these type of event in future ,I mean there is James for cuckold so i think Samuel is great for oblivion husband and it's becoming common to cuckold whole family .Fact is Samuel is cuckold but is oblivious one and if people want to see both James and Samuel to watch I guess Laura can wear mask change hairstyle for one day and maybe Joe can organize a success party for his shop and ask Laura to help him in pitching in more girls for the night including herself and Samuel friends can ask Samuel to pay some money to them to bang Laura as hooker because Samuel don't know she is his wife and he pay them thinking maybe this will help in improving their friendship Or maybe dev can think something with it. Man I don't want to ask or demand anything form you dev because I like you story ideas and hope you create many more game like these and their sequel or other new .
Everything will be great, he listen to proposals, sneaky sex scenes his favorite theme, so if you like stuff like that this game perfect for you)

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes