Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hopefully Babysitters get´s an update soon
:D Yes, I'm anxiously waiting for this to happen, many were saying that the update would come out at the end of August but it didn't happen, maybe it's this month

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Is there compressed version of this game? Like over 8GB for this kind of a game is so funny? The compressed link is broken btw

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
:love::love::p I can't believe it's Jessica from the Babysitter game now yes I'm happy David will do well with her and get revenge on Laura :devilish:
Yes hahaha I love T4bbo games too!!! Jessica is one of my favorite characters.

Hopefully Babysitters get´s an update soon
He has a lot of personal problems but he is fighting it bravely and soon he will make a big update.

Whatever happened to James bbc friend, I forget his name. I want to see him fuck her too or his uncle.
His name is Marcus and he is very important in Emma's story. It is necessary to develop James' story at the beginning to make the game flow so he is the secondary character with most updates so far but Emma will also have many updates soon.

Is there compressed version of this game? Like over 8GB for this kind of a game is so funny? The compressed link is broken btw
Mega link fixed thanks for reporting (y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes hahaha I love T4bbo games too!!! Jessica is one of my favorite characters.

He has a lot of personal problems but he is fighting it bravely and soon he will make a big update.

His name is Marcus and he is very important in Emma's story. It is necessary to develop James' story at the beginning to make the game flow so he is the secondary character with most updates so far but Emma will also have many updates soon.

Mega link fixed thanks for reporting (y)
:D You have good taste and besides being a great Dev I'm loving every update from Laura by the way. I want to see him there with Ron I was very interested in him and the other friend forgot the name damn lol

xJuanzitox

Oct 17, 2018
But if the beta doesn't fuck her before he loses her, is he really being cucked? It hurts a little more knowing the next dude is just that much better in the sack than it does that you just never got your shot because you are a dweeb. Different flavors of NTR I suppose.
I think in that case no. Cause he made her love the sex leading like it was the best sex in the world for her. There was nothing like a text showing what was she thinking, like "it is good, but his dick is so tiny and he is so soft" but just the opposite Remembering that she is a girl with a lot of experience in what the history shows. But can't deny too that things like that would very much occur. I just wished that she imagined something better and made him feel like the sex machine

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes