riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Lol oh WOW, aside from the beautiful renders of a couple of the women...everything else is just HORRIBLE, the click and point issue is fine, and the "music" is the same for most sandbox games.
The dialog is insanely painful to read, I thought it was funny at first, but got stale mighty quickly.
Maybe the dev should team up with a novelist, an English-speaking editor, and one experienced in creating games, so this developer can create the renders for the project...this is just sad.
Cool - thanks for your opinion... don't let the door hit you too hard on your way out! LOL!!!

May 23, 2020
I played the game a long time ago and one thing I noticed is there where too many antagonist for a first or second release at that time. This is bad in my opinion because it means that the corruption will be really slow if he has to make content for every character (the fat neighbour, the husband coworker, the gym instructor, etc) or rush the corruption to compensate the number of antagonists and make it feel rushed and less "credible".

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I played the game a long time ago and one thing I noticed is there where too many antagonist for a first or second release at that time. This is bad in my opinion because it means that the corruption will be really slow if he has to make content for every character (the fat neighbour, the husband coworker, the gym instructor, etc) or rush the corruption to compensate the number of antagonists and make it feel rushed and less "credible".
Antagonists?
there are no antagonist related to Laura (the MC)...
She only lets them fuck because she loves sex and wants to get her goals...
Maybe are you talking about her husband antagonists???? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

He is not the MC of this game... so there are no Laura antagonists in this story... all the male characters want help (and fuck) her and I'm one of them :cool:

This story talks abot Laura and her "lustful secrets" and Laura is stunning as hell:love:

Amazing game! One of the best I ever played!
I'm putting this game in my signature where there are my other favourite game!

Can't wait for the next update(y)

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Antagonists?
there are no antagonist related to Laura (the MC)...
She only lets them fuck because she loves sex and wants to get her goals...
Maybe are you talking about her husband antagonists???? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

He is not the MC of this game... so there are no Laura antagonists in this story... all the male characters want help (and fuck) her and I'm one of them :cool:

This story talks abot Laura and her "lustful secrets" and Laura is stunning as hell:love:

Amazing game! One of the best I ever played!
I'm putting this game in my signature where there are my other favourite game!

Can't wait for the next update(y)
Soon will be, I am impatient too)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
for first will be released Laura game and after some time also Island Adventures
he will continue by alternatethe realease of the 2 games...

Obviously one game update at time will be done

Reactions: Obranyi

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Laura Lustful Secrets 1.5 Work in progress
Hello guys, how are you?
I'm still working on Laura Lustful Secrets update, this will be the last part of Chapter 1, I have a lot to do but everything is going well so far. I managed to implement the new system for Laura's action scenes. I will add in this update the "World Cup" event and the "Christmas special".

Update Progress:
Scenes created = 100%
Rendered = 87%
Photoshop = 56%
Programmed = 42%
Translated = 0%
Thanks for your support and patience.
D.A

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Unlocked
Hello guys, how are you?
I'm still working on Laura Lustful Secrets update, this will be the last part of Chapter 1, I have a lot to do but everything is going well so far. I managed to implement the new system for Laura's action scenes. I will add in this update the "World Cup" event and the "Christmas special".

Update Progress:
Scenes created = 100%
Rendered = 87%
Photoshop = 56%
Programmed = 42%
Translated = 0%
D.A
It's not long dammit I'm looking forward to this update looks like the little penguin is going to get what he wants. :devilish: :KEK:

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020

Unlocked
Hello guys, how are you?

Update Progress:
Scenes created = 100%
Rendered = 87%
Photoshop = 56%
Programmed = 42%
Translated = 0%
D.A
wow such a great news :love:

darkseth

Feb 3, 2018
the translation in pt-br makes the game crash does anyone know how to fix it or if there is another translation?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Kinetic novel tag missing? - I don't have any scenes to choose yes/no. No choice Laura refuses to drink at the bar,Blowjob to the boss behind the bar. There was no construction of corruption Laura from the beginning acts like a turbo slut right away. Laura is a dumb chick. A total idiot doesn't think about anything. Laura is everywhere surrounded by sexual predators looking for ways and tricks to fuck her. She's as dumb as a shoe and doesn't see it. The player is forced into scenes you would never choose because the creator didn't give you any choice because he didn't want to make a yes/no option

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes