Nov 19, 2022
[/SPOILER]

Start a new game or use the save file inside the game folder to avoid errors and bugs.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Win (Compressed): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: ANDROID

Split(11gb)
Part1: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Part2: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Part3: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

[/QUOTE]Are there plans to have a MAC download? I sadly only own mac =/

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
what kind of dog are we talking about .. did I miss something? :unsure:
It was long time ago, Laura was thinking that Samuel cheated and followed him and unknown women, on the way she needed to hide or they will notice her and there will be a neighbor dog who barked if saw her, that for box to push and hide and continue follow.

• Hey there
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
[/SPOILER]

Start a new game or use the save file inside the game folder to avoid errors and bugs.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Win (Compressed): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: ANDROID

Split(11gb)
Part1: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Part2: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Part3: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Are there plans to have a MAC download? I sadly only own mac =/
[/QUOTE]
Check your messages.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
It was long time ago, Laura was thinking that Samuel cheated and followed him and unknown women, on the way she needed to hide or they will notice her and there will be a neighbor dog who barked if saw her, that for box to push and hide and continue follow.
oh ... sorry .. I remembered .. yes .. there you need to move the box that is nearby. :) ;) (y)

Reactions: Obranyi

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Not even the translation from Spanish and Portuguese is compatible with this latest version. I compared the size of the maps and none matched. If someone uses this in this new version, it will bug the whole game, because this version of these translations does not have the new images added in the fields of the maps :WeSmart:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
In the middle of the game, the game got into a bug where I had to move forward with the fat man who had a garden, and I didn't save.

Is there any way I can renpy it?

View attachment 2204237
Old saves will not work because Dark Anu implemented Autosave, personally I play new release with his save inside, if you want to see continuation where you stop tell what release it was and I will try download and send you in private message.

xmrrobotx

May 13, 2019
I understand and respect that you want to slow down the plot of the game. But didn't you exaggerate that a bit? Now I want to see the sex scenes. When the game gets an update, I am very happy and excited. But the constant disappointment.. Of course there were sex scenes before, but it wasn't enough.. I've been waiting for the sex scenes of the characters I want for a very long time..

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I understand and respect that you want to slow down the plot of the game. But didn't you exaggerate that a bit? Now I want to see the sex scenes. When the game gets an update, I am very happy and excited. But the constant disappointment.. Of course there were sex scenes before, but it wasn't enough.. I've been waiting for the sex scenes of the characters I want for a very long time..
Aren’t all the sex scenes in the gallery?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes