erol_cloud

Dec 17, 2021
Hi,

1. Go to your app data folder in Windows (C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local). If you can't find it, make sure you can see hidden folders.
  2. Delete the folder "nwjs".
  3. Go inside the folder 'User Data". Then go inside the folder "Default". Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.
  4. Launch the game and check.
This worked for me.
Thanks a lot mate that was really helpful!

Reactions: Not_1_Fan

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
after the tample, laura says to go to her house before samual knows she's gone, when you go to the house no one is there and there is no way to progress any further(using save file that came with the game). any help please!

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
after the tample, laura says to go to her house before samual knows she's gone, when you go to the house no one is there and there is no way to progress any further(using save file that came with the game). any help please!
Check out infront of jack house there should be a note. Interact with it.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hello to all of you) Dark Anu created a goal on Patreon to buy new stuff , so if you want to see updates even faster than in 1-1.5 month please support on Patreon or Subscribestar where you like most and also there is an option to tip on Subscribestar to motivate developer on hot and quality content, take care everybody)

Reactions: LiMp17

antsu@341

Jun 30, 2022
Hello to all of you) Dark Anu created a goal on Patreon to buy new stuff , so if you want to see updates even faster than in 1-1.5 month please support on Patreon or Subscribestar where you like most and also there is an option to tip on Subscribestar to motivate developer on hot and quality content, take care everybody)
What are you, paid promoter? If people want they will support no need post weekly telling same thing.

And second thing, your post makes the dev look bad as if you are asking money on his behalf.

If people want, they know there is link and they can support.

And lastly even if he gets 10000 dollars. Updates wont daily as it takes time to create stuff and also every dev has life.
Well maybe except you , I imagine you keep jacking all day and think with your dick.
Good day.

Reactions: makcim334

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
What are you, paid promoter? If people want they will support no need post weekly telling same thing.

And second thing, your post makes the dev look bad as if you are asking money on his behalf.

And lastly even if he gets 10000 dollars. Updates wont daily as it takes time to create stuff and also every dev has life.
Well maybe except you , I imagine you keep jacking all day and think with your dick.
Good day.
I am not a paid promoter first, it's my own initiative, I am not posting often like you said second, third I ask support because he deserve it like nobody else from developer community, I know a lot of milking creators who have a lot support and it's unfair that man like him doesn't have it like this, and fourth, if you wrote to me I 99% sure that you are not supporter so I don't care at all about your words towards me, not to developer, he is very nice and cool guy, and fifth, I remind people that good product needs support, if it touches you not my problem, bye!

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi Dark Anu,

Just wanted to know if there will be shota content in future.

Not in the main game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good day.

HAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO:

He just loves Laura very much and is trying to help me. I understand him since most of the games I like have been abandoned.
As I said before I will never abandon my game and if one day I can't work with the same intensity I will continue to work it Onhold.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
so glad I gave this one a try. Laura is really hot (love younger Laura too) and the written scenarios are very sexy

looking forward to the next one and many more
Dark Anu have 4 projects in total, two Laura games, exclusive content with characters from Laura games and help in another project(not Laura universe), and the main thing that he works on all of them at the same time, unbelievable strength, motivation and passion that's deserve max support from donation to good ideas for creating scenes and story, from constructive criticism to cheering for such a hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: penmaster

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
Not in the main game.

HAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO:

He just loves Laura very much and is trying to help me. I understand him since most of the games I like have been abandoned.
As I said before I will never abandon my game and if one day I can't work with the same intensity I will continue to work it Onhold.
for shota content a patch perhaps?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Dude, for everything that's more sacred for you, turn on the skip button on ctrl, I had to start all over again because I lost my save and I need to go through all dialogs again.
fodabixo (6).jpg

Reactions: Dark Anu
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes