Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks but i try to avoid short games !! the one here is t a modern rpgm or the lame gameboy colour pokemon style?
It's first update, further everything will be, I don't understand last words but rpgm game is really good.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
It's first update, further everything will be, I don't understand last words but rpgm game is really good.
i mean the rpgm here is it the old rpgm version like the old pokemon games on the gameboy colour like (manilla shaw games or just a map like summertime saga?

• Angry
Reactions: NightexCZ

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i mean the rpgm here is it the old rpgm version like the old pokemon games on the gameboy colour like (manilla shaw games or just a map like summertime saga?
You don’t need a map, you go left and you go right, that’s it.
Their house is all the way left the beach is all the way right and taxi can drop you off mostly anywhere

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
how to see map??
There is a section in the walkthrough where you have the "events on the map", scroll down to the part you are interested in the walkthrough.
Or press (ctrl + F) and type "Beach" is the fastest way to find it.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I must say the quality of this game is raising.
Sex scenes (especially stag do, is very well represented, long enough to allow a gentleman to have a successful wank.

Ironically in F95's games, sex scenes are often swiftly designed and poor described... but Dark Anu seems to have successfully reverted this trend, providing an amazing wank experience

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

BMV86

Apr 18, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Laura: Lustful Secrets v1.4a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0
you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I can't install file apk , help me

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
About 1.5
Hello guys,
I started to create the scenes for 1.5 version. Let me tell you a little about this version. After Laura's birthday the whole house is a mess so Laura needs to clean it all, will she find any evidence of what happened at the partyduring her absence?

After knows the rules and understands the importance of rituals, Laura continues her training and now she needs to learn new fighting techniques.

Laura is very absent from home lately so Emma needs to learn to fend for herself.

In college James seems very happy because he started dating with Zoe but the consequences of this will be that James has just turned the college into a conflict zone.

And speaking of conflict, Henry intercepted an important message coming from Black Boa's Headquarters.

Other important features:
- Fix Images from 1.4
- Redo all the game's music and sound effects.
- Add new NPC's.
-Add 1.4 scenes in the gallery.
and more...
I'll made a post about the Island soon.
Thanks for your support,
D.A

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020

Unlocked
About 1.5
Hello guys,
I started to create the scenes for 1.5 version. Let me tell you a little about this version. After Laura's birthday the whole house is a mess so Laura needs to clean it all, will she find any evidence of what happened at the partyduring her absence?

After knows the rules and understands the importance of rituals, Laura continues her training and now she needs to learn new fighting techniques.
:love:
Laura is very absent from home lately so Emma needs to learn to fend for herself.

In college James seems very happy because he started dating with Zoe but the consequences of this will be that James has just turned the college into a conflict zone.

And speaking of conflict, Henry intercepted an important message coming from Black Boa's Headquarters.

Other important features:
- Fix Images from 1.4
- Redo all the game's music and sound effects.
- Add new NPC's.
-Add 1.4 scenes in the gallery.
and more...
I'll made a post about the Island soon.
Thanks for your support,
D.A
this is great, you made my day, it's always nice to hear good news about your favorite game:love:

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes