May 2022 Calendar =
April 2022 Calendar =
March 2022 Calendar =
February 2022 Calendar =
January 2022 Calendar =
Anu's Calendar 2021 =

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I constantly had problems running RPGM games... until I read an online forum somewhere that suggested installing the run time packages (RTP's) for the various versions of RPGM. I did that & since then, haven't had a single problem! YAY!!!

Anyway, being able to play this game uninterrupted is a LOT more enjoyable and DAMN!!!... this game is hot!!

My only gripe so far is that not enough has happened with Emma for my liking... for example, can you imagine that episode at the beach without dickhead James cock-blocking? Three really hot women and two horny dudes should have ended up as a beach orgy!!! Oh well... at least my imagination ran wild after that! LOL!!!

p.s. I know it's not game related, but I can also now play Manila Shaw & Office Wife without all the freezes!! Double YAY!!! (YAY!)

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hi there everybody, I have an announcement, Dark Anu want to upgrade memory in RAM to create many scenes with various characters, orgies, swings and etc... so if you would like to see stuff like that like I do we need to support him you understand, at least we all can subscribe rather on patreon or subscribestar, 1,2,3,5,8,10 bucks, a lot of choices to choose from to support fabulous content and also there is an option to tip on subscribestar- left side screen below Laura's beautiful face, every month I make contribution both ways, how about yours?;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
My only gripe so far is that not enough has happened with Emma for my liking... for example, can you imagine that episode at the beach without dickhead James cock-blocking? Three really hot women and two horny dudes should have ended up as a beach orgy!!! Oh well... at least my imagination ran wild after that! LOL!!!
Dark Anu has hinted on several occasions that Emma will not lose her virginity in such a simple way, so I imagine that before she loses it we will see her numerous times in scenes like the one you mention or the one at Jack's house. In short, the developer will mess with our wicked minds when it comes to seeing Emma in action.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Dark Anu has hinted on several occasions that Emma will not lose her virginity in such a simple way, so I imagine that before she loses it we will see her numerous times in scenes like the one you mention or the one at Jack's house. In short, the developer will mess with our wicked minds when it comes to seeing Emma in action.
I think she will lose her virginity soon, maybe to that body builder guy from the gym, as long as it’s not fat Jack or the bbc bartender

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I constantly had problems running RPGM games... until I read an online forum somewhere that suggested installing the run time packages (RTP's) for the various versions of RPGM. I did that & since then, haven't had a single problem! YAY!!!

Anyway, being able to play this game uninterrupted is a LOT more enjoyable and DAMN!!!... this game is hot!!

p.s. I know it's not game related, but I can also now play Manila Shaw & Office Wife without all the freezes!! Double YAY!!! (YAY!)
Check my message after yours, massive sex scenes will be in future, support Dark Anu and it happen faster.

Oni-sama

Mar 2, 2018
Can anyone please send me a save of gym scene at walkthrough sr.no.42 . There was issue with my save so i lost my progress thank you.

giggedygoo420

Mar 3, 2019
lovely,tried compressed version first bunch of corrupt files,so try different download same,wait for the full 11gig version unpack and same,don't think i'll be wasting time on this game again

thalendir

May 27, 2018
Hello Guys,
Does any of you appen to dispose of a save file as of end of version 1.2 but for that new version 1.4 ?
I've missed 1.3 and seems that I lost a bunch of event while loading the embeded save.
Thanks !

maotelus

Jan 11, 2021
If you can tell me exactly where you're at in the story I can see if I can find a save for you.

EDIT: My guess... you need something along these lines: (save.rar attached)

EDIT: The speed in the game can be a nuisance. Playing it at 2x or 3x speed is nice.
I've attached "RPGMV_SpeedPlugin" which can help with that.
Disclaimer: Please understand that running mods can mess up save games and your progress. Running them can be a blessing and a curse.
In the case of this mod, running at high speeds can confuse the way the game changes some values or overload it, resulting in crashes or weird bugs.
Using it for increased movement speed alone however can be extremely convenient.
can you provide save after 0.9/ v1 please ? before this point ( 35. Go back home and read the letter in the fridge after that talk with Ellen in the livingroom )
or reshare the plugin to speed up the game, i cant download that one ..

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
can you provide save after 0.9/ v1 please ? before this point ( 35. Go back home and read the letter in the fridge after that talk with Ellen in the livingroom )
or reshare the plugin to speed up the game, i cant download that one ..
Why can't you download that one?

EDIT: Made the attached save. It starts just before you talk to your mom in the kitchen, after being in the gym shower with her friend.
You should still be able to download the speedhack. There are a few extra steps because the site thought it was a virus. Just do what it tells you when you click it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes