Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: penmaster

jupiter2001

Feb 15, 2019
If you can tell me exactly where you're at in the story I can see if I can find a save for you.

EDIT: My guess... you need something along these lines: (save.rar attached)

EDIT: The speed in the game can be a nuisance. Playing it at 2x or 3x speed is nice.
I've attached "RPGMV_SpeedPlugin" which can help with that.
Disclaimer: Please understand that running mods can mess up save games and your progress. Running them can be a blessing and a curse.
In the case of this mod, running at high speeds can confuse the way the game changes some values or overload it, resulting in crashes or weird bugs.
Using it for increased movement speed alone however can be extremely convenient.
Hi link for save doesn't work, can you update? tx

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
where do I have to go after the temple
1. Enter the Dojo.
2. After leaving the Dojo, go straight ahead.
3. Pick up the letter in front of Jack's house.
4. After leaving the temple, go home and enter the kitchen.
5. After hearing Samuel and David go to the alley.
6. Talk to Jessica in front of the office building.
7. Go to Joe's bar.
8. Go to Kisha's clothing store.
9. Go back to the alley and call Jess.
10. Find the house on the beach and go inside (top side of your screen).
11. Go home.
12. Go to Joe's bar.
13. Go back home.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Great game tbh, but a lot of limited scenes I think.

So Laura can only have sex with David the douche and Joe at the bar. Then I'm not sure, a few more characters (the only at the shop and gym I think?)

Zoe's only scene is with James. No cucking him then I guess?

And Emma doesnt have any serious scenes too
Further will be more and more interesting scenes, Emma is virgin, so it takes time, all we need is patience, and if you want to give ideas what you would like to see write here or join discord community and share with public your thoughts)

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
This is one of the best updates for me, the party scene is just amazing, I can't wait for Samuel to reveal his cuckold nature and Laura to show him how "hot and loving wife" she is :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
That was the best update so far in this game. I implore you to either switch to RenPy on the rest of the game or at minimum make sure we can use old saves. I'm tired of starting over again with updates. I'm not asking you to convert the whole game to RenPy. I'm asking you to start Laura's Lustful Secrets Episode 2 and carry forth with the story line in RenPy format. You are already using it for her island adventure.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I also wanted to comment that it's quite a development in Laura's character that she is now corrupting younger women, at least one, Jess. It isn't cheating if you do it for the right reasons is quite the rationalization.

I was also surprised to see Zoe so pleased with the thank you fuck she gave James. I figured he would be pining away for her the entire story.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes