raj143

Jun 22, 2019
I think you are confused.
Main games is LAURA LUSTFUL SECRETS which is a seperate game .

The Island game is a seperate game now in renpy.

Earlier they used to be one but from now island is no longer part of main game .

The updated rpgm version 1.4 has a lot more content.
This thread only contain the LLS game.
The Island game has a seperate thread.
yes yr right

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
plot sounds interesting,mind you with a story lke this I would think it would involve corruption.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I know this is about Laura and its her adventures.
but I really like the daughter and I hope she will do more dancing (and more) with the fatso or more camshows.
last time she got interrupted. so we need a retry.

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
1. Enter the Dojo.
2. After leaving the Dojo, go straight ahead.
3. Pick up the letter in front of Jack's house.
4. After leaving the temple, go home and enter the kitchen.
5. After hearing Samuel and David go to the alley.
6. Talk to Jessica in front of the office building.
7. Go to Joe's bar.
8. Go to Kisha's clothing store.
9. Go back to the alley and call Jess.
10. Find the house on the beach and go inside (top side of your screen).
11. Go home.
12. Go to Joe's bar.
13. Go back home.
Im stuck when i have to talk in the kitchen, David says "I need to go im late" and the game freeze, someone have the save after this talk? Mine is broken

redle

Apr 12, 2017
There is a detail walkthrough from Dark Anu, me and others have no problem where and what to do.
If you truthfully always know just what to do, well good for you. Unfortunately that is not useful for anyone else. Whether or not you need a task list/journal, it would be a useful feature for others.

Take the current update as an example, the game says, "I need to hurry home." But you know what, going home is actually the wrong thing to do. Returning home has no triggers and causes nothing to happen. One must actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Can a player find that trigger... sure. Although they can only do so by deciding they will simply wander the map and try blindly clicking on things in hopes that something new will happen. And this example is hardly the only time such blind wandering has been necessary.

Sure, one can follow a walkthrough. Some people enjoy "playing a game" by doing just that. My personal opinion is that if one needs a walkthrough to play, then they aren't really playing anyway. Also, the game could probably use some better instructions/indicators. Using a walkthrough to find that one last obscure easter egg after playing through a game a few times is one thing. Using it because a linear story gives no indication as to what a player should actually do next is quite another.

Walkthroughs also have the negative side effect that it is nearly impossible to see only the part a player needs at any given time. Spoilers of future events are inevitable when using a walkthrough. Also, the less detailed and spoiler-oriented a walkthrough, the harder it is to actually figure out which step in a walkthrough actually matches the point in the game where the player currently is.

Besides the game often being vague or inaccurate in the dialog as to what to do next, there is also the problem of break-points. Even if the dialog clearly and accurately tells a player exactly what to do next, there is no way to reread the information. If someone saves their game and returns a day, a week, a month later... they simply have a character standing in a map with no way to figure out what to do next.

All the above said, I'm really not complaining about the game, but I am trying to point out why there are very valid reasons why some sort of in-game active-quest/current-task instructions have value.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Great game tbh, but a lot of limited scenes I think.

So Laura can only have sex with David the douche and Joe at the bar. Then I'm not sure, a few more characters (the only at the shop and gym I think?)

Zoe's only scene is with James. No cucking him then I guess?

And Emma doesnt have any serious scenes too

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
If you can tell me exactly where you're at in the story I can see if I can find a save for you.

EDIT: My guess... you need something along these lines: (save.rar attached)

EDIT: The speed in the game can be a nuisance. Playing it at 2x or 3x speed is nice.
I've attached "RPGMV_SpeedPlugin" which can help with that.
Disclaimer: Please understand that running mods can mess up save games and your progress. Running them can be a blessing and a curse.
In the case of this mod, running at high speeds can confuse the way the game changes some values or overload it, resulting in crashes or weird bugs.
Using it for increased movement speed alone however can be extremely convenient.
AtotehZ !!!You are a life saver! Thx

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
If you can tell me exactly where you're at in the story I can see if I can find a save for you.

EDIT: My guess... you need something along these lines: (save.rar attached)

EDIT: The speed in the game can be a nuisance. Playing it at 2x or 3x speed is nice.
I've attached "RPGMV_SpeedPlugin" which can help with that.
Disclaimer: Please understand that running mods can mess up save games and your progress. Running them can be a blessing and a curse.
In the case of this mod, running at high speeds can confuse the way the game changes some values or overload it, resulting in crashes or weird bugs.
Using it for increased movement speed alone however can be extremely convenient.
why does the plugin marked as malware?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
why does the plugin marked as malware?
False positives, it's really not uncommon. Most indie/amateur plugin/software developers don't bother with certifying their software.

*.exes are under the most scrutiny and this is exactly that. An exe and nothing else.

I tried making a short clip of how it works, but essentially what it does is make changes to 3 files within the game folder the exe is placed in and only of those 3 files are present. Nothing else.
It results in various shortcuts being possible, the most useful one in my opinion is the speedhack. If you want a more comprehensive mod tool, Mtool is the way to go, but that can really do a lot of harm to your game if you use it wrong. Also, according to Windows Defender it's enemy number one.

Last edited:
Reactions: pletoxxx
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes