Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I played the previous episodes but I have no idea about the new update. I'm just navigating the map, what should I do?
1. Enter the Dojo.
2. After leaving the Dojo, go straight ahead.
3. Pick up the letter in front of Jack's house.
4. After leaving the temple, go home and enter the kitchen.
5. After hearing Samuel and David go to the alley.
6. Talk to Jessica in front of the office building.
7. Go to Joe's bar.
8. Go to Kisha's clothing store.
9. Go back to the alley and call Jess.
10. Find the house on the beach and go inside (top side of your screen).
11. Go home.
12. Go to Joe's bar.
13. Go back home.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I've been playing this since it was first released. I like Laura and the progression of the game, but If the developer is going to continue with RPGM I think we would do better with a quest log. Manila Shaw has one. Lisa has one. It simplifies the game play and eliminates unnecessarily searching the map for what to do next. Just my two cents worth.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I've been playing this since it was first released. I like Laura and the progression of the game, but If the developer is going to continue with RPGM I think we would do better with a quest log. Manila Shaw has one. Lisa has one. It simplifies the game play and eliminates unnecessarily searching the map for what to do next. Just my two cents worth.
There is a detail walkthrough from Dark Anu, me and others have no problem where and what to do.

Reactions: Joeburqa

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Laura: Lustful Secrets v1.6a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.04.2023 (v1.6a)

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
There is a detail walkthrough from Dark Anu, me and others have no problem where and what to do.
I don't like walkthroughs, nor did I request one. A Quest log is a feature common to the better developed RPGM games such as Manila Shaw and Lisa. They are very convenient and accommodate players of all levels.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes