Nov 5, 2018
Question for experts, haven't played it in a while, is there any content with son's long distance girlfriend (forgot her name) in the game at all? All I remember was maybe 1 or 2 web-cam chats, that's about it.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Question for experts, haven't played it in a while, is there any content with son's long distance girlfriend (forgot her name) in the game at all? All I remember was maybe 1 or 2 web-cam chats, that's about it.
I'm not an expert, but yes, James finally has sex with Zoe, but if you had looked at recent posts you would have seen that I already mentioned that. Read a little.

Nov 5, 2018
I'm not an expert, but yes, James finally has sex with Zoe, but if you had looked at recent posts you would have seen that I already mentioned that. Read a little.
Oh I see, thanks. I wouldn't even get what you're talking about since I forgot their names.
Now I can at least track it in changelog. Hope Zoe cheats on the dude.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Good update by dev. No ifs no buts no silly reasons to avoid consistent updates. Devs like these should be supported. there's lots of creativity he has put into this game. Plus quality content. Hats off.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Can we see if there is a MAC version of this latest release that you could share please?

TY
Caly
Hello Caly, I made this MAC distribution but I don't know if it works yet, because Apple seems to have ended support for OpenGl games.
Test it and tell me if it works for you.

Thanks.

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Hello Caly, I made this MAC distribution but I don't know if it works yet, because Apple seems to have ended support for OpenGl games.
Test it and tell me if it works for you.

Laura_LS-v1.4_mac

Thanks.
Thanks unfortunately Mega wont let me download a file this large.

I have issues running these types of games though. So that makes sense...if they no longer support it.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
quick question , is someone here have the saving issue, like since v 1.2 after the news of the alley event , when you try to save the game , the save section go blank at all. and you cannot save the game file , that kinda issue.let me know it is solved .
Thank
No, the only issue I have is that I can't save when I want. BUt that is problem made by design. You can only save when the RPG screen is active. It's a game built like a Renpy VN, but made with RPG maker. A transfer to Renpy would be a good idea, because the phases in between when you can't save are very long.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
It there any solution to fix save problem on Mac or it's done? I can't do it at all.

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
I love this game even more because it has a ptbr translation, but if you manage to fix it, the game crashes on every scene that contains movement, this only happens with the PTBR translation. and there's time.. :( :sneaky: (y)

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
What do I need to do to start the beach event? I'm stuck in the story, and I don't understand the front page guide. What does it mean to check the event map? where can i find this?

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
What do I need to do to start the beach event? I'm stuck in the story, and I don't understand the front page guide. What does it mean to check the event map? where can i find this?
Did you try to collect the letter in front of Jack's house

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes