Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Message from Dark Anu- Guys, Lost Secrets is a collection of exclusive images and commissions that I made and will not appear in the game. I will post this to the higher Tiers as a way of thanking them for their help. I will post more scenes, images, and animations soon. Check Patreon or Subscribestar to see it.

• Love
Reactions: locopogo1

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Not even close, temple yes similar, manila became long time ago so boring, very few all the same animations, shame to Abaddon what he did to this project.
How I love Manila for the different paths and choices. And there is probably only one path of corruption in this game, and I can't skip the sex scenes that I would never choose. And I don't know if my choices matter.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
How I love Manila for the different paths and choices. And there is probably only one path of corruption in this game, and I can't skip the sex scenes that I would never choose. And I don't know if my choices matter.
You can skip scenes, Dark Anu added this couple updates ago, what do you mean by one path of corruption?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You can skip scenes, Dark Anu added this couple updates ago, what do you mean by one path of corruption?
I mean our Laura is being corrupted by people who force her to have sex and I have no choice but to make choices that lead to, can she avoid sex with characters that I would never have chosen, can NTR be avoided? I played it a long time ago and I don't remember so I just ask

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I am having an issues with saving the game. Can´t save because it´s bugged. It´s making a scrolling sound and it doesn´t let me.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
About LIA 0.2
Hello guys,
I started to create the scenes for 0.2 version of Island adventures.

After thinking a lot about it I decided that now the game will have at least two paths so choose your options carefully in the game. XD

If everything goes well I should release it till Mid-December. After release of Laura Lustful Secrets 1.5

Thanks for your support,
D.A

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
IMG_20221111_171538.jpg IMG_20221111_171555.jpg Hi,
I am facing few issues for this update

1. I getting am pop up error (NW.js) when i open the game but i am able to play the game can anyone tell me how can i solve it.
2. Also i am getting two laura characters when i play and also in save location
3. I am stuck in kitchen after reading party letter, when laura meets her husband and his office friend.

Can anyone help me?

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
;
Not found

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I am having an issues with saving the game. Can´t save because is bugged. It´s making a scrolling sound and it doesn´t let me.
Probably your save is from before the implementation of autosave, so you will have to use the save available inside the game folder.

I think this is in the wrong place but... it''s okay.

Try going to the saves folder and deleting global.rpgsave
Start a new game and save, then try to use the old saves.
Note: make a backup of your save folder before doing this.

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Probably your save is from before the implementation of autosave, so you will have to use the save available inside the game folder.

I think this is in the wrong place but... it''s okay.

Try going to the saves folder and deleting global.rpgsave
Start a new game and save, then try to use the old saves.
Note: make a backup of your save folder before doing this.
Hi Dark Anu,

Thanks for replying, the issue is resolved now, for the 1st issue i searched on Google and found the solution for NW.js error and as for save file, i used ur save file since i had already played till the dojo/sumo wrestling scene, but i will try deleting old global.rpgsave file and see if it works.

erol_cloud

Dec 17, 2021
Hi Dark Anu,

Thanks for replying, the issue is resolved now, for the 1st issue i searched on Google and found the solution for NW.js error and as for save file, i used ur save file since i had already played till the dojo/sumo wrestling scene, but i will try deleting old global.rpgsave file and see if it works.
Can you please tell me how you solved your problem with NW.js? I have the same issue since I started playing this game but couldn‘t find anything on Google.

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Can you please tell me how you solved your problem with NW.js? I have the same issue since I started playing this game but couldn‘t find anything on Google.
Hi,

1. Go to your app data folder in Windows (C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local). If you can't find it, make sure you can see hidden folders.
  2. Delete the folder "nwjs".
  3. Go inside the folder 'User Data". Then go inside the folder "Default". Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.
  4. Launch the game and check.
This worked for me.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes