kazim23

Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone know that if i become a lustful patron , can i see the all bonus contents that created before my membership begins ? Or do i have to wait for upcoming updates to reach them ?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Does anyone know that if i become a lustful patron , can i see the all bonus contents that created before my membership begins ? Or do i have to wait for upcoming updates to reach them ?
you can access everything including old files.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Heya, dumb question probably but part 1 and 2 are different games, not just a re-do in Renpy?

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi, need help... LSS 1.6a:

View attachment 3435566
Juko is here

View attachment 3435581
No Juko after cinematic

View attachment 3435585
need the officer Henry

Because ? : NW.js : nw js profile error ? why now ? at this game version ? anny fix ?

"Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

thx, (sorry for my bad english, i'm learning... in fact i'm training ^^"
could you send your save file?

Devil-jin

Feb 13, 2021
Finally played through the first chapter after avoiding it for so long because of my dislike of RPGM. Loved every minute.

This game + Away from home really satisfy my shapely milf ass fetish. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Finally played through the first chapter after avoiding it for so long because of my dislike of RPGM. Loved every minute.

This game + Away from home really satisfy my shapely milf ass fetish. (y)
Soon in future will be first update of Chapter 1 Remake in Ren'py. Dark made post about this. About Away from Home you like all the Milf's, or have favorites?

Devil-jin

Feb 13, 2021
Soon in future will be first update of Chapter 1 Remake in Ren'py. Dark made post about this. About Away from Home you like all the Milf's, or have favorites?
Eva definitely. Gonna try out Victoria in Big City soon too. Any other games I should be looking into?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Eva definitely. Gonna try out Victoria in Big City soon too. Any other games I should be looking into?
A Mother's Love, I'm in love with MILF:love: Shut up and Dance for me best game I played and continue playing if speak about quality level of renders and animations, and of course babes are very hot with big asses and boobs :p

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
It's really cool that the dev has returned to his main game.
1. There is a really nice girl behind Laura. I'd like to see her in a fuck scene.
2. Is Marcus cosplaying garbage?
3. As I thought Laura has taped her pussy.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes