okikoo

Sep 20, 2024
guys why when I try to install apk version in my xiaomi tab..it shows "apps not installed as package appears to be invalid".

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Dark Anu
I am begging you, please put the music and background/ambient noises (like street noise or crowds) on a separate sound channel from the voice effects and sex sounds. Those kinds of sound and "voice" files always seem to be naturally quieter for some reason, and they get drowned out by the music/ambient noise if we can't adjust the volumes separately. This is a very common problem in Ren'Py games, for some reason. I don't know why the music and ambient noises are always so loud, but it makes it near impossible to hear many of the other sound/voice effects. Putting them on separate channels will automatically allow players to adjust the volumes separately in the Preferences menu. That's why there's three different volume sliders in the menu.
This is the place in the Ren'Py documentation that explains sound channels, if you need it. I promise, your fans will thank you.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
It won't happen don't worry. Dark isn't stupid to be banned from Patreon.
That is why alternative platforms should also be looked at if there are restrictions to creativity. Unless the dev never actually intended to have such content anyway, in which case it doesn't matter.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes