Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
You do realise dark has helpers on his discord server? Also the audacity to complain about the developer being "lazy" while pirating his shit. You guys are way too comfortable on here saying dumbshit without an ounce of self awareness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rorikstead

Dec 20, 2018
You do realise dark has helpers on his discord server? Also the audacity to complain about the developer being "lazy" while pirating his shit. You guys are way too comfortable on here saying dumbshit without an ounce of self awareness.
Yeah, Santa's little goblins that think supporters don't complain("they must be pirates!") and everyone needs to praise Dark for having a month delay instead of wonder wtf happened .

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
003_0817.png

Novità
Hi guys, how are you? I hope you're well.
First of all, I'd like to say that I made a mistake in the LLS 0.3 update post on June 28 when I said “Next week”. I had a different kind of update in mind and after a few days I decided to change everything because I had written a different story and it didn't make sense anymore. This is a very important update in which many things will happen that are vital to the game's story. Believe me, you won't regret playing this update!
Last weekend's plans were::
  • Finish all the glues (small scenes between each act) ✓
  • Complete the Emma path. ✓
  • Programming the last part of the party (New one). ✓
  • Programming last animations ✓
I managed to finish it all over the weekend, and now I don't have to worry about animations and render times. Just program what's left and translate it.

Now the To Do list is:
  • Programming all the glues (small scenes between each act)
  • Programming Marcus Path.
  • Programming Liam Path.
  • Translation
  • Alpha test

Thank you for your support,
Dark Anu

Tarouk

May 3, 2021
View attachment 3880538

Novità
First of all, I'd like to say that I made a mistake in the LLS 0.3 update post on June 28 when I said “Next week”. I had a different kind of update in mind and after a few days I decided to change everything because I had written a different story and it didn't make sense anymore. This is a very important update in which many things will happen that are vital to the game's story. Believe me, you won't regret playing this update!
I managed to finish it all over the weekend, and now I don't have to worry about animations and render times. Just program what's left and translate it.

Now the To Do list is:
  • Programming Liam Path.
  • Translation
  • Alpha test

Dark Anu
I can t wait

Reactions: Albay

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 3880538

Novità

Now the To Do list is:
  • Programming Liam Path.
  • Translation
  • Alpha test

Dark Anu
Our situation is like the guy hand's position on laura's ass, only difference is ours is not on her ass though its getting closer. So close to release yet so far.:ROFLMAO:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Is there group sex in game and what is the context of it.
In RPGM present group sex, need to play long time to explain context, it's not 1 group scene, but couple of them. In Ren'Py no group sex yet except Halloween special with Emma. Who knows maybe in 0.3 part 2 we will see group sex in real time(y)

Reactions: Grenbro
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes