Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi guys, how are you? I hope you're well.
The alpha testing phase has made great progress.
The list of alpha tests and fixes:
  • Fixes in 0.1 version ()
  • Fixes in 0.2 version ()
  • Fixes in 0.3 part 1 version ()
  • Fixes in 0.3 day 1 ()
  • Fixes in 0.3 day 2 (✘) testing...
  • Fixes in 0.3 day 3 (✘)
I know you're impatient to play it but it's a special update because of that this is very big and full of hot scenes with lots of animations. I couldn't do all this and test the game at the same time because it would take several months to be ready. So thank you Obranyi for testing this while I fix the codes and finalize the translation. After this update I'll be making several changes to improve game release.

Thank you for your support,

Jul 13, 2022
I am also getting this "Image 'several hours later' not found" at the end, just before the part 1 ends. What is that and what image i am missing ? can you upload it ?

Dec 28, 2017

• Fixes in 0.3 day 1 ()
  • Fixes in 0.3 day 3 (✘)
I know you're impatient to play it but it's a special update because of that this is very big and full of hot scenes with lots of animations. I couldn't do all this and test the game at the same time because it would take several months to be ready. So thank you Obranyi for testing this while I fix the codes and finalize the translation. After this update I'll be making several changes to improve game release.

hyped to see everyone getting fucked beside laura

Reactions: Elias Anderson

Vigeous

May 3, 2021

• Fixes in 0.3 day 1 ()
  • Fixes in 0.3 day 3 (✘)

Thank you for sharing, can we get the full image in HD.

Reactions: MishelHappiness^_^

Cowboy1122

Dec 14, 2022
Tired of hearing same shit in every release post.. has hot animation,take time... has hot animation,takes time ... not long before this game goes downhill like many others.
i think everyone is losing interest for this game cause of two much delay , other games in a year update there games for minimum 6 times and maximum 10to12 times but this on;ly update 2to4 times in a year , and for long time i think the game in not worthy . i am sorry to say but dev really needs to think about it

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
i think everyone is losing interest for this game cause of two much delay , other games in a year update there games for minimum 6 times and maximum 10to12 times but this on;ly update 2to4 times in a year , and for long time i think the game in not worthy . i am sorry to say but dev really needs to think about it
sure some game do update 6 times and some 10-12 in a year but most of them lacks sufficient content for update. Dark has delay sometimes but makes up for it with the amount of content he releases per update.

And as for worthy, when an update is late, many here start saying negative about dev but when update drops you guys are the first one to ask for it saying "Where's hero?".
Why lurk around then when you find it unworthy?

Albay

Jul 4, 2021
sure some game do update 6 times and some 10-12 in a year but most of them lacks sufficient content for update. Dark has delay sometimes but makes up for it with the amount of content he releases per update.

And as for worthy, when an update is late, many here start saying negative about dev but when update drops you guys are the first one to ask for it saying "Where's hero?".
Why lurk around then when you find it unworthy?
I think they might be the last ones walking around...

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
The day the update drops, the servers will be overloaded, and people will be jumping on Dark's nuts about how awesome the game is. It is one of the best games here BY FAR. How about people start getting a life and find something else to do until it is finished. Nobody makes you play the game, just move on if you are unhappy with it.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The day the update drops, the servers will be overloaded, and people will be jumping on Dark's nuts about how awesome the game is. It is one of the best games here BY FAR. How about people start getting a life and find something else to do until it is finished. Nobody makes you play the game, just move on if you are unhappy with it.
I think not all like the idea of jumping on Dark's Nuts. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: rem3403 and Will619
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes