neronx

May 18, 2021

Laura is finally here!
New
An hour ago

Hello, how are you? I hope you're well! First of all I'd like to say sorry to everyone for the delay! Thank you very much for your support,...

Jan 7, 2021
DOWNLOADS:

WINDOWS = MEGA -

MAC = MEGA -

ANDROID = MEGA
Dude don't do that. It's only been a couple of hours. Dark put a lot of work into this update and it's only $1.

Guys, even if you're going to download the update for free here, go and support him a little bit.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Dude don't do that. It's only been a couple of hours. Dark put a lot of work into this update and it's only $1.

Guys, even if you're going to download the update for free here, go and support him a little bit.
What do you want from dude who most probably sit on 1 dollar, receive update on release day for almost free and leak for freeloaders 5000+ renders update in less than 2 hours update was published!!! Fuck!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Laura: Lustful Secrets [Ch.2 v0.3 P2] [Dark Anu] - Compressed

Win/Linux [887 MB]
- - - -

Mac [853 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
What do you want from dude who most probably sit on 1 dollar, receive update on release day for almost free and leak for freeloaders 5000+ renders update in less than 2 hours update was published!!! Fuck!
The dev gives too much credit to gamers. I know he's trying to make it affordable to everyone but there are shameless people who'll even pirate a 1$ product without waiting a few hours. If you're in contact with him, Tell him to put the release behind a bigger paywall so that his most loyal fans could play it first. I know this site is all about piracy but I'm afraid if the dev doesn't get any reward for putting this much work. He will eventually abandon the game which I'm sure no one here wants.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
The dev gives too much credit to gamers. I know he's trying to make it affordable to everyone but there are shameless people who'll even pirate a 1$ product without waiting a few hours. If you're in contact with him, Tell him to put the release behind a bigger paywall so that his most loyal fans could play it first. I know this site is all about piracy but I'm afraid if the dev doesn't get any reward for putting this much work. He will eventually abandon the game which I'm sure no one here wants.
Thank you for message. Don't worry I have a plan and will talk with Dark this days about it. Thanks again!

Jan 7, 2021
Absolutely. This update includes 5000+ renders so it should have been at least $20 for the first 3 days. I mean Who releases updates with so much content at once? No one. Not even close. Milker developers release updates with 500 renders every 6 months and make them 20 or even 30 bucks.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes