Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
What do you want from dude who most probably sit on 1 dollar, receive update on release day for almost free and leak for freeloaders 5000+ renders update in less than 2 hours update was published!!! Fuck!
Damn that fast huh? Wish they do it to the other devs that release by tiers not dark. Only dark I subscribe to for a longest time. He release it for all tiers when update comes out. And it's only a dollar. Just saying.

Keresaspa

Apr 25, 2017
Laura: Lustful Secrets [Ch.2 v0.3 P2] [Dark Anu] - Compressed

Win/Linux [887 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [853 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if it's the game or the compression, but it crashes after the loading screen. any fixes?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't know if it's the game or the compression, but it crashes after the loading screen. any fixes?
Its working fine for me. No idea what the problem could be. Tried the orig version (shouldn't be different though)?

Jul 23, 2018
It never fails to amuse me when people come to a piracy site and complain about piracy.
Right? Lets not forget MOST of his supporters found his game BECAUSE of said Pirate site. Most people come to these games because of the restrictions put on most triple A games nowadays, and they didnt just pop up overnight, but threw years of just adding one more restriction. Until its gotten too much. And now he is wanting to push a developer to do the same thing simply because he doesnt agree with it. Get the fuck outta here. Yesterday I was in the discourd defending OB event though he has effectively ruined the community this month with his attitude. But this crosses a line that I wont agree with. If Dark goes to the tier system, it should be HIS choice, not some entitled prick who can whisper into Darks ear whenever he wants. But unfortunately that's where that community is at. I like Dark, he is a good dude. But if he chooses to go with the tier route or restricts f95, Ill pull my support and encourage others to do the same. Because its not his choice, but something he is being pushed to do by the person who pays him the most. At that point, what else has Dark changed to make OB happy? What will he change in the future to keep him happy. Too much power for someone talking down to people like he did just now, and has been doing on discord.

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
Right? Lets not forget MOST of his supporters found his game BECAUSE of said Pirate site. Most people come to these games because of the restrictions put on most triple A games nowadays, and they didnt just pop up overnight, but threw years of just adding one more restriction. Until its gotten too much. And now he is wanting to push a developer to do the same thing simply because he doesnt agree with it. Get the fuck outta here. Yesterday I was in the discourd defending OB event though he has effectively ruined the community this month with his attitude. But this crosses a line that I wont agree with. If Dark goes to the tier system, it should be HIS choice, not some entitled prick who can whisper into Darks ear whenever he wants. But unfortunately that's where that community is at. I like Dark, he is a good dude. But if he chooses to go with the tier route or restricts f95, Ill pull my support and encourage others to do the same. Because its not his choice, but something he is being pushed to do by the person who pays him the most. At that point, what else has Dark changed to make OB happy? What will he change in the future to keep him happy. Too much power for someone talking down to people like he did just now, and has been doing on discord.
It costs one dollar to get access to the new update. Crying cause one of the staff asked people to have a bit of respect and wait at least a day to post it isn't oppressing you. Piracy is always ok against big corpos but indie devs goes into more of a blurred area and im aware this is a piracy forum but at least have a bit of empathy from the devs POV and see why it's better to at least wait a day before fucking over his profit within the hour of posting it.

Jul 23, 2018
It costs one dollar to get access to the new update. Crying cause one of the staff asked people to have a bit of respect and wait at least a day to post it isn't oppressing you. Piracy is always ok against big corpos but indie devs goes into more of a blurred area and im aware this is a piracy forum but at least have a bit of empathy from the devs POV and see why it's better to at least wait a day before fucking over his profit within the hour of posting it.
Its not about that, its about the slippery slope that it starts when someone else pushes the dev to make that decision. But even if it was about that, no, i dont think its disrespectful to let everyone enjoy your game upon release. In the credits these game devs usually put "if you are able to and enjoy my game, please come and support me over here" Because they know a lot of their games become known from sites like this. And people who are able and willing to go and do just that. When you get to the point of using a tier system, you may as well say "if your able to come and support my work, or you will only get the game when I want you to." Which, is fair enough, its their choice as they are the dev. But I think its pretty damn disrespectful to those who helped make you and shows at the end of the day your concern is only making money. I chose to support Dark because he doesn't do that. Some devs are okay with their limitations. Like it will be released within a few days. But then there are some that only release that version when the next one comes out. Honestly you may as well just stop playing the game until its done when the start doing that. I mean, you pay for a game each month and depending on the dev the game gets released in a broken state and its not even addressed. Or you have a bunch of delays after giving a hard date of release, which Dark generally doesn't do himself, but when you do that and delay the shit out of it, and then dont even pause the monthly payment, and then turn around and make restrictions, its not a good look. And to your last point, its not the Dev that had a problem with that, he is relaxing after getting the update out, last I knew, he wasn't even aware of what's going on yet. OB is the one pitching a fit about it. Thats why its a problem, its not the devs that has the problem, but someone with an overinflated ego who uses his position to whisper in darks ear. Usually its not a big deal, but again, if Dark makes these changes now, how much of that was his choice, and how much was because someone else pushed him to, how much was done to keep that one person happy, and if that happens, where does that influence stop. What other choices are the devs, and what are OBs.

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
Its not about that, its about the slippery slope that it starts when someone else pushes the dev to make that decision. But even if it was about that, no, i dont think its disrespectful to let everyone enjoy your game upon release. In the credits these game devs usually put "if you are able to and enjoy my game, please come and support me over here" Because they know a lot of their games become known from sites like this. And people who are able and willing to go and do just that. When you get to the point of using a tier system, you may as well say "if your able to come and support my work, or you will only get the game when I want you to." Which, is fair enough, its their choice as they are the dev. But I think its pretty damn disrespectful to those who helped make you and shows at the end of the day your concern is only making money. I chose to support Dark because he doesn't do that. Some devs are okay with their limitations. Like it will be released within a few days. But then there are some that only release that version when the next one comes out. Honestly you may as well just stop playing the game until its done when the start doing that. I mean, you pay for a game each month and depending on the dev the game gets released in a broken state and its not even addressed. Or you have a bunch of delays after giving a hard date of release, which Dark generally doesn't do himself, but when you do that and delay the shit out of it, and then dont even pause the monthly payment, and then turn around and make restrictions, its not a good look. And to your last point, its not the Dev that had a problem with that, he is relaxing after getting the update out, last I knew, he wasn't even aware of what's going on yet. OB is the one pitching a fit about it. Thats why its a problem, its not the devs that has the problem, but someone with an overinflated ego who uses his position to whisper in darks ear. Usually its not a big deal, but again, if Dark makes these changes now, how much of that was his choice, and how much was because someone else pushed him to, how much was done to keep that one person happy, and if that happens, where does that influence stop. What other choices are the devs, and what are OBs.
You're extremely entitled towards a product you don't even contribute to. Of course developers make these games for money, what's wrong with that? You need a reality check. Most people who are enjoying something for free don't tend to lash out and bite the providers hand....

• Haha
Reactions: makcim334
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes