Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
In the Rpgm version Laura was not birth control and as a hot wife, got risky creampies. It was hot. She had to go for plan B. It added to the engagement factor to see a horny wife get inseminated

In Renpy, I dont know what changed, and men just cum inside her and move along as if nothing happened. Thats bland and boring. But otherwise much easier to play than Rpgm

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
In the Rpgm version Laura was not birth control and as a hot wife, got risky creampies. It was hot. She had to take plan B

In Renpy, I dont know what changed, and men just cum inside her and move along as if nothing happened. Thats bland and boring. But otherwise much easier to play than Rpgm
I believe no reason to make accent once again on taking birth control pills. It's obvious that she has to do it for do not get pregnant, or like you said plan B after every sex with creampie.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
I believe no reason to make accent once again on taking birth control pills. It's obvious that she has to do it for do not get pregnant.
As I said it makes her like a general prostitute and not a hot wife. In my country atleast hot wives are generally not on pill and its hot to fuck them when they plead to cum outside or the facial expression when "accidently" creampied. Thats what demonstrate real life hooking up. The wives are reluctant on bareback sex and afraid of pregnancy/ creampie; that is a real turn on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obranyi

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
part of the game just ends for no reason.. no progress on the "protein drinks" from the store guy in multiple updates.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
part of the game just ends for no reason.. no progress on the "protein drinks" from the store guy in multiple updates.
If you remember Laura's dad broke glass of protein on Laura's birthday, and after Laura didn't visit gym, so she doesn't need it. But don't worry, she will return to gym and to Albert to ask for more protein :devilish:

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
2 Bro same problem
I can't help or tell something about PC version because I play on Mac and don't have any problems with launching and playing the game. Join Discord if you are not there yet and ask directly Dark in lustful chat about this. Link-

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm glad that some of you enjoyed the xmas episode while others would like to receive an episode of LIA or LLS instead. The truth is that I'm working on it right now, the next LLS update is very dense and full of hot scenes. While LIA is close to completing the update, as I've been working on it for longer.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Dark

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes