Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Is it true that there was a guest game character in the last patreon post?
In the next update, there will be guest appearances from Anna (anna exciting affection) Diana (Echoes of Deception), victoria (victoria in the big city) and Ayame (Alansya Chronicles Fleeting Iris), Sam (Sexbot), and Cynthia (Secret Care Cafe). Or, at least that's the ones I know of according to 2 of the posts in the past couple of weeks.

These two chicks appeared in the last post. No idea who they are:

1717795522736.png

1717795548032.png

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
In the next update, there will be guest appearances from Anna (anna exciting affection), victoria (victoria in the big city) and Ayame (Alansya Chronicles Fleeting Iris), Sam (Sexbot), and Cynthia (Secret Care Cafe). Or, at least that's the ones I know of according to 2 of the posts in the past couple of weeks.

These two chicks appeared in the last post. No idea who they are:

View attachment 3714954

View attachment 3714955
Where it was said that Anna will appear? Don't remember this info.

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021

Hi guys, how are you? I hope you're well.

I'm in the process of finalizing the update and soon it will go into the testing phase. This was the biggest change ever made to the game, many new features, new rendering and animation methods were tested in this update. I'm sure you'll like it because it's a lot of spice for a single update.
I received a lot of messages telling me to reduce the amount of content so that I could update this in a shorter time. But in reality I can't do that because I don't like "incomplete" updates, for me the logic has to be (A -> B -> C) and not (A->B and after B->C) because if that is broken the flow of ideas is also broken.
I know this works for many developers and they do it masterfully, but for me if the story doesn't have a complete line then it doesn't make any sense in my head. But I have to admit that my updates are taking more and more time to get ready, sad but true!
As you know I'm working on several projects at the same time, LLS, LIA and now LLS chapter one Remake. I have several other projects in my drawer that I'd love to show you, but time is limited. I really love creating games and so I had to take action to improve this before it turns into a huge snowball coming at me fast.
That's why I hired a new member for the Dark Anu team to help me with the work. This will take some of the weight off my back and speed up the updating process without losing quality. You can't do everything yourself, right?
The new member's name is "Kim" and he has a lot of experience in 3d art. He will start working with me from the next update, I'm looking forward to it because I hope this will improve the creation process, reducing time without losing the quality of the story and images.
Once again, sorry for the delay and thank you for your support,

Dark Anu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes