chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i'm stuck in the sable mansion.. i've talked with candy & amanda and i've read skye's text.. i clicked on the right door but it's locked.. what should i do?

// i've downloaded the latest version and now i can interact with the old man..

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaango

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
what to do? can't find anything to game on. help plz.
Possible solutions:
Summary: Tip 1- start again and prioritize reading the messages,
Tip 2-start from earlier save,
Tip 3-use the fix or the mod with fix.
Possible reason: The messages failing to pop up sometimes brick the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaango
Sep 3, 2020
I've just updated the Gofile links for full download and E6 only for PC/Linux.

Should work now / will start uploading the MAC version.
sorry to bother you but I was wondering if someone could tell me if she is one of the main girls

and if I can have a monogamous relationship with her

since I am a monogamy-only player I don't want to fall for a side girl and get my heart broken

and again sorry for my spelling mistakes because of my reading disability

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
sorry to bother you but I was wondering if someone could tell me if she is one of the main girls

and if I can have a monogamous relationship with her

since I am a monogamy-only player I don't want to fall for a side girl and get my heart broken

and again sorry for my spelling mistakes because of my reading disability

not a dev ofc, yet based on this last update, my guess would be that she is one of side chicks only, so unfortunately i dont think mc can have monogamous relationship with her.
even more as for now it seems as there could be one or a few kinda enforced (main) LIs...
fingers crossed im wrong, as always :HideThePain:

Sep 3, 2020
Possible solutions:
Summary: Tip 1- start again and prioritize reading the messages,
Tip 2-start from earlier save,
Tip 3-use the fix or the mod with fix.
Possible reason: The messages failing to pop up sometimes brick the game.
disclaimer I have not finished this game

but here is my opinion of the game so far and

my opinion may change as I talk to more people

I don't know where to start while I do see a

good potential in this game

I have a lot of problems
I love badass and tough women

and

I want to make something very clear I don't care if a character is not a virgin

everybody has a past

but it seems like all the women in this game

especially badass and tough women

the only thing they seem to care about is fucking

and sex

and if they're not talking about that they're teasing the MC about sex

in fact it's kind of hard to see 90% of these women in a monogamous relationship with me

Sep 3, 2020
not a dev ofc, yet based on this last update, my guess would be that she is one of side chicks only, so unfortunately i dont think mc can have monogamous relationship with her.
even more as for now it seems as there could be one or a few kinda enforced (main) LIs...
fingers crossed im wrong, as always :HideThePain:
yeah a lot of people are complaining about games

that force relationships on you even though they give you choices

to reject them

it seems to be happening more and more with games and people are not happy

I think I noticed a mistake I rejected the secretary in the storage room but the game

it still says that I fooled around with her when I never did

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
yeah a lot of people are complaining about games

that force relationships on you even though they give you choices

to reject them

it seems to be happening more and more with games and people are not happy

I think I noticed a mistake I rejected the secretary in the storage room but the game

it still says that I fooled around with her when I never did
Hi there

Thanks for playing the game.

First off, if you've found a bug please DM me so I can check it.

I'm always keen to iron them out - but I can't do much about bugs caused by mods ( other than try to keep my code a bit neater).

If Tiffy says something like "Thanks for last night" in E6, it is because that variable has recorded that you did get into the taxi with her in the previous episode <- sometimes this sort of thing is the result of a mod.

Regarding player choice, unfortunately sometimes in games the story/plot collides with giving the player unlimited choices - so some scenes (even sex scenes) are necessary to the plot. The only games that give the player real, pure freedom of choice tend to be the very sandboxy ones.

As for Alice - she's not one of the major love interests - beyond that? No spoilers!

(love)

Miss Cherrylicious

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How to change the text font color in game? I don't want to go blind like a bat :HideThePain:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Regarding player choice, unfortunately sometimes in games the story/plot collides with giving the player unlimited choices - so some scenes (even sex scenes) are necessary to the plot. The only games that give the player real, pure freedom of choice tend to be the very sandboxy ones.

As for Alice - she's not one of the major love interests - beyond that? No spoilers!

(love)

Miss Cherrylicious
not sure which "sandbox" games you are referring to, yet i would say those arent 99% of "sandbox" games from here (at least those i have tried), as there hardly can be found even proper klnetic novel with that amount of enforced stuff/relations/scenes as in those "sandboxes" :HideThePain:

a truly oasis for meaningful choices stories should be AVNs.
only if done properly and if your plot doesnt include enforced relations for whatever the reason could be.
regarding your game imo there is a great potential for proper AVN (no enforced characters/scenes) considering the whole setup.
it is up to you will you try and exploit it, or will you go other way around with enforced characters/scenes.

my six cents only,
and good luck regardless of the way you choose!

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
I recently found this wonderful game, tried it and I really liked it. Now I'm wondering how many LI are in the game and who are they? I was most hooked on Jen, she's gorgeous, I hope she's LI.

Reactions: reb95

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is fabulous about the unworldy expectations law firms have for their interns and the absolute bonker recruitment methods they use (forget Men in Black waiting to see if you kill a small child with a couple a books in her tiny hands or a 9 foot tall ugly alien - in Suits, the titular character, a newly made partner - hires a criminal drug dealer with no law degree and blackmails everyone he can to keep him in the law firm in this game tho ... the truth comes out that parents often pull strings to get a lowly internship for their freshly graduate kids - even a wordly cellebrity lawyer like Maverik ”pulls strings” to get MC intern at the law firm he double crossed so many years ago when he had fkked his way through bad partnerships the way Harvey Specter does every episode of Suits to most of his clients or partners at a successful law firm)

The story is solid and on par with what it means for young gullible law graduates who are not females believe it or not, having eye candy working for you when you do not want to pay them and just look to get in their pants is a very marketed skill for lawyers around the world to land a serious internship.

The law practice part is great at showcasing the girls eat men highly competitive environment of the office where everyone is looking for the edge and someone else to blame for pretty much everything MC is so much distraught about his pa tactics, but he is his father”s son and he puts everything on the line to come up on top with many uphill struggles put in front of him - being the intern with literally no law skill or mannerisms or inquisitive tactics rehearsed on past clients to rely on - his shenanigans using himself as leverage to get the job done is what endears players to keep exploring this game - what would you do to get this or that job done? Who would you tunr to? Who would you look out for? How would you accept odd requests or not, how would you indulge current or prospective clients to show them you understand not only their struggles, their desires, but also the meanst to ensure their success in having them fulfilled brillaintly.

On top of all that strong narrative and exciting events MC stumbles into and we get to pull him through and out of it, with our choices, the firm he does absolute miracles for - MC lands a deal where others had failed miserably, puts himself on the line to fulfill any and all needs of a very erratic prospective client unsure of his firm commitment, searches hell and heaven for the honor and distinguished beauty of a client - where this game is making us literally look into the sun at some of the most overexposed surfaces around the office, where we have to spot literal small patches of light in odd shapes, then click on them and find the missing documents to save the face, the livelyhood and the honor of one of the most beautiful babes in this game - is still putting his total devotion to - let us face it, absolute bombshells MC works with at the office - hang in the ballance against the past misdeeds of his pa .. who had come through in devoting his only son to the cause of this company he had partnered with many times in the past. Future updates will tell of the saftermath of all that.

Last edited:

xDestiny

Feb 15, 2021
Okay, you get to keep one of the company's best clients and you don't get an endorsement. You made a mistake, and you know it.

And, no joke, ANY lawyer intern in the WORLD would do these "missions" with prizes for completion. Maybe it's my student side speaking, but... so far bullshit for me.

D9VVGj7WsAAeK0f.jpg

Last edited:

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Damn our talented developer here is painfully brave. Even though the game is ntr free, I sometimes wondered if it was, which might give some of the guys here a heart attack. Most of the girls have an unnecessary love of talking about their past relationships and experiences. Speaking of ntr vibes, I hope the ending of the scene where we see mc's mum flirting with some guys in a bar wasn't a group thing. :LOL:

On the other hand, the Briana drama we learnt in episode 6 is complete madness, they will want to execute the developer just for that. In any case, the last episode was really, really good.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes