VN Ren'Py Law School [DEMO] [MisterMaya]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LS_header.png

Overview:
An 18 year-old young man goes to the prestigious Stocklinburg where he hopes he'll graduate to become the best lawyer this green earth has ever seen!
As he enters a new world where he'll face new experiences, he will make friends, ennemies, lovers, and will have to face up difficult challenges and make important decisions. Will he achieve his dream, or will he fail? It's all in your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-04
Release Date: 2023-12-04
Developer website: MisterMaya - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other game: The Entrepreneur
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - - -

LS_1.png mc_new_depart_38.png LS_4.png LS_3.png arrival_10.png arrival_180.png mc_new_depart_33.png LS_2.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LawSchool-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: radom323

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I like the fact that dev is mostly adjusting the models so they are not the same out of box characters we have seen 100 times before. Although something does slightly appear off with one of the girl's head/eyes. Very large, insect-like? I am not sure. Maybe it is jsut the camera angles. I can probably get used to it. I guess I am so conditioned to seeing the exact same models in every game that it is startling (but good) to get something new.

Hope the jumping lad is not the stock idiot best friend character. Perhaps study session has just pushed him over the edge.
Anyway, I also like that character is older than standard university age and is now in advanced education law school. Hopefully still fun moments, but with a more experienced MC.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes