VN Ren'Py Law School [Ep.1] [MisterMaya]

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes
Jul 8, 2022
Very good game, as usual with MisterMaya . Too bad it is not in French trad, since you are French. Again you do us a very good job, the renderings are great, the story interesting. I sincerely hope we can have Rose as LI because she is the best in my eyes, from the few girls I have seen so far.

----------
Très bon jeu, comme d’habitude avec MisterMaya . Dommage que ce ne soit pas en trad française, puisque tu es français. Encore une fois tu nous fait un très bon travail, les rendus sont super, l’histoire intéressante. J’espère sincèrement que nous pourrons avoir Rose en tant que LI parce que c’est la meilleure à mes yeux, du peu que j’ai vu de filles jusqu’à présent.

(y)

Sep 3, 2020
Dessolos you might want to take a look at this one, bro.
I just want to say that that is one amazing demo

and wild there is nobody that gets my attention instantly like how Laura did

that is to be expected because Laura was Perfection everything about her screamed baby mama

there is one character that looked interesting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and for me personally I'm going to try to avoid any side girl because if you fall in love with a side girl it's a heartbreaking

for me what's the point of dating a side girl if you can't end up with them and this goes for all games

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

that is to be expected because Laura was Perfection everything about her screamed baby mama

and for me personally I'm going to try to avoid any side girl because if you fall in love with a side girl it's a heartbreaking

for me what's the point of dating a side girl if you can't end up with them and this goes for all games
Are you sure she's a side girl? MisterMaya stated, I think, that there are 6 LIs. I could be wrong on that.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
no she is one of the main girls I'm saying I'm only going to focus on main Girls and avoid Side Girls
That was the one I was focusing on and I thought you said she was a side girl.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

haven't played this yet probably will once I finish the current AVN im playing but damn that girl is a cutie already interested in getting to know her better and I havent played this yet

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Oh fucking yeah! MisterMaya is back with another game :cool:!
I loved The Entrepreneur even despite that cliffhanger at the end of 3rd chapter, that was harsh)))
I am sure this game will be even better. Good luck!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Can't be as bad as that one game where the MC just left everyone behind, including the girls he got preggers to go to France.
lol damn really there is a game like that. I hope i dont play that one, sounds like that would piss me off.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
lol damn really there is a game like that. I hope i dont play that one, sounds like that would piss me off.
It pissed everyone off. But as soon as that dev released another game a lot of people jumped onboard.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Can't be as bad as that one game where the MC just left everyone behind, including the girls he got preggers to go to France.
wtf?) I hope i won't bump into that one
souns like Dev for some reason decided to go full rampage on players lol

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes