VN Ren'Py Law School [Ep.1] [MisterMaya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Oh ok. Saw that, but 100's of girls in AVNs say they don't want a relationship, but end up in one anyway. ;)
I thought you'd seen an list of LI/SG somewhere and got excited for a second. :LOL:
The girls don’t even say it because it’s fitting for their character or anything in AVNs.

It’s solely used to give the MC a free pass to fuck around because they didn’t committed yet.

The girls never fuck around anyway in AVNs so keeping it open is kinda nonsensical from their pov.

But the MC can stay the usual good guy whiteknight like that because the girls don’t care about his manwhoring as they aren’t committed yet :WeSmart:

it’s the same in every avn and kinda dumb imo

There are rare exceptions like Sage where it’s fitting in the beginning but usually it doesn’t fit the character of the girls at all which is the case here too imo

One strange thing about the game is how both the MC and Rose have been friends since childhood but sex or love has never been a thing for them. I mean Rose is not ugly, young adults don't need more than that to have some ideas. Maybe the MC has some kind of monk powers :BootyTime:
He probably was always very focused on library’s …

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
One strange thing about the game is how both the MC and Rose have been friends since childhood but sex or love has never been a thing for them. I mean Rose is not ugly, young adults don't need more than that to have some ideas. Maybe the MC has some kind of monk powers :BootyTime:
It's a very interesting relationship. They are extremely close (so close they carry on incessantly about not getting to share a room). Both are adamant they're just friends, but it appears Rose may not be entirely honest. She didn't like MC kissing someone else, claiming it was weird seeing her best friend kiss someone. I could be reading it wrong, but it looked like jealousy of either MC or Lana. And she didn't need any encouragement to jump on MC and stick her tongue down his throat. Whether these feelings are newly awakened or not I guess we shall discover.

gold_finger

Dec 27, 2022
I mean I'm on my way to my 30s now and my best friend since baby & I have never been in a relationship either. We just feel like we're siblings since our families have known each other very well for decades now so we both think it would be weird for us to go for the romance route lol. Yes we've both discussed it years ago but there's never been any spark between us. We love each other like siblings do & we don't think that will ever change

Reactions: Skylaroo and xsikal

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I mean I'm on my way to my 30s now and my best friend since baby & I have never been in a relationship either. We just feel like we're siblings since our families have known each other very well for decades now so we both think it would be weird for us to go for the romance route lol. Yes we've both discussed it years ago but there's never been any spark between us. We love each other like siblings do & we don't think that will ever change
Can men and women really be friends? I mean, brotherhoods and sisterhoods have been always segregated by sex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not that uncommon on avns nor in rl.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Can men and women really be friends? I mean, brotherhoods and sisterhoods have been always segregated by sex.
I think with the right mind set and personality it's pretty easy to do so. Someone like me would find it pretty easy as I never want to step on any toes so ive always kept desires or fantasies about girls I liked to myself as I lack confidence to make any moves. Now that im older too be even easier as now I value lasting friendships more than anything else . So even if I did find the confidence to make a move I wouldn't id would leave that on the girl as I wouldn't want to ruin a friendship by making things awkward or anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skylaroo and Ragnar

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This is a really weird question. Do you think about being in a romantic relationship with every opposite sex person you have in your life?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
This is a really weird question. Do you think about being in a romantic relationship with every opposite sex person you have in your life?
Nearly every MC does. :ROFLMAO: It's the basic premise of the majority of AVNs.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I hope the game goes well, but I can tell it won't be for me.

Reactions: Skylaroo

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think in terms of would and would not :BootyTime:
Yeah, I have gfs but at some point I thought about sex, It's a natural thing ingrained in human dna.

Reactions: Beast Within

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I think in terms of would and would not :BootyTime:
Yeah, I have gfs but at some point I thought about sex, It's a natural thing ingrained in human dna.
Sure, but if you truly believe that men and women can't be friends "in terms of would and would not", then are you also expecting your girlfriends to be constantly thinking about whether they would have sex with every guy they met? Similarly, your bro friends will constantly be thinking about whether they'd bang your girlfriends too? I mean, I don't know how old you are, but I'd say most people aren't that horny.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sure, but if you truly believe that men and women can't be friends "in terms of would and would not", then are you also expecting your girlfriends to be constantly thinking about whether they would have sex with every guy they met? Similarly, your bro friends will constantly be thinking about whether they'd bang your girlfriends too? I mean, I don't know how old you are, but I'd say most people aren't that horny.
Nobody said that you have to be thinking about it constantly. The point is why the MC and Rose say they have never thought about it and if that's believable or not.
you also expecting your girlfriends to be constantly thinking about whether they would have sex with every guy they met?
Yes, they would think if a man is fuckable or not at some point.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Nobody said that you have to be thinking about it constantly. The point is why the MC and Rose say they have never thought about it and if that's believable or not.

Yes, they would think if a man is fuckable or not at some point.
Rose might say she's never thought about, but she didn't hesitate to jump on his lap and stick her tongue down his throat as soon as she had a chance. She might have been a little drunk, but she still knew what she was doing.

The other girls had a reason. Andrea said it was blackmail, but I suspect there was some piss off Lana in there. Lana wanted to get back at Andrea. But Rose had no reason other than she wanted to and was jealous others had kissed her "Best Friend".

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Rose might say she's never thought about, but she didn't hesitate to jump on his lap and stick her tongue down his throat as soon as she had a chance. She might have been a little drunk, but she still knew what she was doing.

The other girls had a reason. Andrea said it was blackmail, but I suspect there was some piss off Lana in there. Lana wanted to get back at Andrea. But Rose had no reason other than she wanted to and was jealous others had kissed her "Best Friend".
She was drunk and the other girls did the same so why not? If she is interested it would be strange to give Lana the ok.
Maybe Rose is a cuckqueen :KEK:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Nobody said that you have to be thinking about it constantly.
I meant constantly in the context of thinking about it for every opposite sex person in their life because you can't just accept friendship with the opposite sex without thinking about whether to have sex with them or not.
The point is why the MC and Rose say they have never thought about it and if that's believable or not.
I honestly don't see any reason why not. Friendzone and platonic relationships exist, right?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I honestly don't see any reason why not. Friendzone and platonic relationships exist, right?
Yes. But also no. Friends will wonder what it's like to be with each other. It's the way of the beast. It might only be a fleetin thought, but it doesn't matter, it happens. Hell, when a guy gets to that age where he starts lookin at girls differently than they did when they were little, even if it's just a quick flash in your brain, we even have that momentary thought about family members. Anyone who says it doesn't, is a liar. It's a natural thing. So, while friendzoned/platonic relationships exist, unless you're dead, those thoughts will always cross your mind.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, just finished chapter 1. And I have a request for MisterMaya. Please hurry chapter 2. What a cliffhanger.......

The game itself is very strong! Please keep up the good work.

Reactions: Mareeeeta

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Yes. But also no. Friends will wonder what it's like to be with each other. It's the way of the beast. It might only be a fleetin thought, but it doesn't matter, it happens. Hell, when a guy gets to that age where he starts lookin at girls differently than they did when they were little, even if it's just a quick flash in your brain, we even have that momentary thought about family members. Anyone who says it doesn't, is a liar. It's a natural thing. So, while friendzoned/platonic relationships exist, unless you're dead, those thoughts will always cross your mind.
Oh well, the main character syndrome is really a thing these days. People really do believe that because it is for them then it must be the same for everyone. :KEK:

I'm sorry for being able to control "the beast" and not be a pedo like you.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: botc76
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes