VN Ren'Py Law School [Ep.1] [MisterMaya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Not me! And I doubt she'd count it labeled as FWB. Where did you see her labeled that? I haven't been able to find a list anywhere.
Hahhahhah oh boy, didn't you read dialogs? She said "no feelings" and "no serious relationships while in college". Doesn't that mean "we are FWB"?

Ps. Yeah, who wouldn't want her as a LI. I'm just making hypotheses here.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Hahhahhah oh boy, didn't you read dialogs? She said "no feelings" and "no serious relationships while in college". Doesn't that mean "we are FWB"?

Oh ok. Saw that, but 100's of girls in AVNs say they don't want a relationship, but end up in one anyway. ;)
I thought you'd seen an list of LI/SG somewhere and got excited for a second. :LOL:

Ptroll

Jan 22, 2021
I don't know what to think of this game. Many similarities with other games, banal story... What could be an intrigue at the moment is the dean. Either she's the MC's biological mother, or she's very close to the biological parents. Let's see chapter 2 if it leads us into something “deeper”.

Reactions: Envoye

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017

I think there's a reasonably good chance that their relationship will become more romantic as the game continues, especially if they end up getting that house. Same goes with Rose who initially insisted that they're just best friends. It seems a bit weird if the two girls that MC would spend the most time with story-wise are relegated to only being side chicks. To be fair, it'd be quite refreshing to see a game where the girl stick to their initial relationship and not fall for MC just because.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I think there's a reasonably good chance that their relationship will become more romantic as the game continues, especially if they end up getting that house. Same goes with Rose who initially insisted that they're just best friends. It seems a bit weird if the two girls that MC would spend the most time with story-wise are relegated to only being side chicks. To be fair, it'd be quite refreshing to see a game where the girl stick to their initial relationship and not fall for MC just because.
Agree, both of them have comments/actions that indicate they would enter romantic relationship.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
May 30, 2022
Gotta glaze this one real quick. Easily one the best 0.1 releases I have played, both quality-wise and especially length-wise (so much content damn). I see Dev put in a lot of work. Deals with a lot of clichéd tropes but nicely executed for the most part. Sexual aspect is kinda mid and dialogs can get cringy occasionally tho. But I fuck with the law setting. Also liked the Naruto-ass rivals aspect, fresh angle in an AVN. I want more.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
especially if they end up getting that house.
I kind of hope they don't get the house. There is already a total imbalance with Rose. She is pretty much in every scene (and even when she's not, MC says 'My Best Friend Rose.' I'm just over her. I started off with her one of my favs and planning a path for her, but she just turned out to be clingy, needy & whiny. (I don't like that, but I know people must do, because it's a very popular character type). Meanwhile we've barely had a couple of chats with the other LIs Taylor, Elsa, Olive, Miranda, and a bit more with Aurora. And then Rose & MC complain they're not spending enough time alone and plan for even more?

We're already living with Lana, and Rose lives across the hall and spends more time in our room than her own. We're locked into a group for the year with Rose/Lana too and so far do almost everything with our group of 5. (Personally, I thought the group was a good chance to have a break from Rose/Lana and maybe have the other LIs, Miranda/Taylor/Olive along with another guy, for some variety. Aurora has a interaction all of her own).

I know it's only Episode 1 and we're being introduced to the world and Rose is the friend from before, so I understand and I'm not bitching. I really enjoyed the start and really hope the other LIs start to get some time too. But if we move into the house, then there is even more daily interaction with Rose/Lana and we have moved even further away from the others. It just worries me a bit, because since I've gone off Rose, I have 5 (maybe 4, not sure on Aurora yet) LI's that I would rather be spending time with and getting to know.

Reactions: Skylaroo

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I kind of hope they don't get the house. There is already a total imbalance with Rose. She is pretty much in every scene (and even when she's not, MC says 'My Best Friend Rose.' I'm just over her. I started off with her one of my favs and planning a path for her, but she just turned out to be clingy, needy & whiny. (I don't like that, but I know people must do, because it's a very popular character type). Meanwhile we've barely had a couple of chats with the other LIs Taylor, Elsa, Olive, Miranda, and a bit more with Aurora. And then Rose & MC complain they're not spending enough time alone and plan for even more?

We're already living with Lana, and Rose lives across the hall and spends more time in our room than her own. We're locked into a group for the year with Rose/Lana too and so far do almost everything with our group of 5. (Personally, I thought the group was a good chance to have a break from Rose/Lana and maybe have the other LIs, Miranda/Taylor/Olive along with another guy, for some variety. Aurora has a interaction all of her own).

I know it's only Episode 1 and we're being introduced to the world and Rose is the friend from before, so I understand and I'm not bitching. I really enjoyed the start and really hope the other LIs start to get some time too. But if we move into the house, then there is even more daily interaction with Rose/Lana and we have moved even further away from the others. It just worries me a bit, because since I've gone off Rose, I have 5 (maybe 4, not sure on Aurora yet) LI's that I would rather be spending time with and getting to know.
I mentioned a little bit about this before and I'm not really a big fan of the forced group either, especially with the 3 guys and 2 girls split (I think 2 guys and 3 girls would be better considering how many female characters there are). I agree with you that it's made worse that the 2 girls are Rose and Lana who we already spend quite a lot of time with and the ones who least need more interaction. But to be fair, I think there is definitely less 1-on-1 MC/Rose alone time (most of their interactions so far are in group setting), especially when compared to how close they were before going to college. So from that point of view, I can understand why they wanted to spend some time together.

Another part of why I'm not a fan of the forced group is that it kind of forced the other girls into being "outsiders" and felt like they become side chicks. It'd be much more balanced if there was no group, or if there are different groups for different classes which will allow more interaction between different girls to see what kind of chemistry they have. For example, I'd be interested to see a group where Lana and Aurora are together and without Andrea to see if there is a different side of Aurora. Similarly, a group where Andrea and Jessica are together could be very chaotic. Maybe Olive can blossom if she found a group that make her comfortable and are supportive. And so on.

The game has done a good job of creating interesting individual characters, so I'm hoping they can flourish even more in the future by having more variety of interaction between them. And while I don't necessarily have any preference on whether they'd get the house or not, I definitely think it can be interesting if they don't get the house.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I mentioned a little bit about this before and I'm not really a big fan of the forced group either, especially with the 3 guys and 2 girls split (I think 2 guys and 3 girls would be better considering how many female characters there are). I agree with you that it's made worse that the 2 girls are Rose and Lana who we already spend quite a lot of time with and the ones who least need more interaction. But to be fair, I think there is definitely less 1-on-1 MC/Rose alone time (most of their interactions so far are in group setting), especially when compared to how close they were before going to college. So from that point of view, I can understand why they wanted to spend some time together.

Another part of why I'm not a fan of the forced group is that it kind of forced the other girls into being "outsiders" and felt like they become side chicks. It'd be much more balanced if there was no group, or if there are different groups for different classes which will allow more interaction between different girls to see what kind of chemistry they have. For example, I'd be interested to see a group where Lana and Aurora are together and without Andrea to see if there is a different side of Aurora. Similarly, a group where Andrea and Jessica are together could be very chaotic. Maybe Olive can blossom if she found a group that make her comfortable and are supportive. And so on.

The game has done a good job of creating interesting individual characters, so I'm hoping they can flourish even more in the future by having more variety of interaction between them. And while I don't necessarily have any preference on whether they'd get the house or not, I definitely think it can be interesting if they don't get the house.
Pretty much agree completely with everything you said. You're right about 1 on 1 time from their perspective, it's from my perspective, I want to spend time with others.

I wouldn't have minded if the group was for this project. That's now over, get 4 different people for the next project and so on. IRL, I doubt there would be any course anywhere that force the same group to be together for the whole year. That's not very conducive to learning. Especially for someone like Olive, her group is not allowing her to grow and learn and she is now stuck with that for the year.

I'd like a Lana/Aurora group too, with MC in the middle, the dynamics could be very entertaining. With all the different characters there are endless possibilities to explore.

But it's only early, I am hopeful that we will get to spend just as much time interacting with the others.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well I just started playing this game because I wanted to finish the first game. The Entrepeneur was was a joy to play with one comment about the ending which was a little too fast, and in my opinion rushed to finish.

But first of all. TE and law school are very nice games to play. Law school is, just like the first game building as I like. Easy building up, no fuckfest, and the storyline is in the first chapter most important. But what an animations, not only with the sex scenes but during the game are super.

And, amazing, the most where I am looking forward to is the development between MC and Mike. Not even which girls will be coming to the MC. First time I am not looking to erotic scenes, but how the story will develope between those two persons.

Keep the updates coming on please......

gold_finger

Dec 27, 2022
2hrs+ of contents on 1st episode alone. I'm going in for a good ride. Idk why but i like Elsa & Miranda the most lol

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
2hrs+ of contents on 1st episode alone. I'm going in for a good ride. Idk why but i like Elsa & Miranda the most lol
I can't narrow down a favorite yet, but Elsa and Miranda are up there with Taylor & Olive too. I'm also a bit torn on Aurora, I know she's been a bitch, but I can already see her growing and potential. Only 1 I don't like is Rose, who quickly went from a fav to the bottom of the list during Episode 1.

Reactions: Saboracss

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm also a bit torn on Aurora, I know she's been a bitch, but I can already see her growing and potential.
Aurora definitely has potential because her character is more "I want to be free and just do what I want", and what she wants can change as her character develops. This is in comparison to Andrea whose character so far is "I'm a bitch and my sole purpose of life is to be a pain in the ass especially for my twin sister and her friends", or Jessica's "I'm self-centered and I like to yell".

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Aurora definitely has potential because her character is more "I want to be free and just do what I want", and what she wants can change as her character develops. This is in comparison to Andrea whose character so far is "I'm a bitch and my sole purpose of life is to be a pain in the ass especially for my twin sister and her friends", or Jessica's "I'm self-centered and I like to yell".
I'm not a fan of those obnoxious characters as potential LIs and usually just blow them off by the end of first chapter (eg Jessica and Andrea) if they don't start showing something. But Aurora started showed something already that just had me thinking of a potential awesome path. There's a couple I have played in AVNs that went from the biggest bitch to the best LI in there. She reminds me a lot of Tracy from Dreams of Desire. An absolute bitch in the beginning, but there was something that just didn't fit, so I stuck with her and she turned into the most romantic and loving of every girl in it. I see something similar being possible with Aurora.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
One strange thing about the game is how both the MC and Rose have been friends since childhood but sex or love has never been a thing for them. I mean Rose is not ugly, young adults don't need more than that to have some ideas. Maybe the MC has some kind of monk powers :BootyTime:

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes