VN Ren'Py Law School [Ep.1] [MisterMaya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh well, the main character syndrome is really a thing these days. People really do believe that because it is for them then it must be the same for everyone. :KEK:

I'm sorry for being able to control "the beast" and not be a pedo like you.
A pedo like me? Wow. Here I thought we were going to have an intelligent conversation. But since you're a child, you have no intelligence. Welcome to the list, lil boy. Have a great day.

Reactions: botc76
Feb 25, 2024
Can someone tell how many renders the ep 1 has?
It's not mentioned in the changelog.
To be more precise

Law School - Episode 1 Early release!

Well, finally, here we are! I'm proud to present the very first episode of my second game - Law School.
I'm very excited for you to play this game, which currently includes:
  • Over 3000 images
  • 71 animations
  • 43 scenes
  • 82 soundtracks
  • Access to Facegram and a freeroam event

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like the humour, the writing is fine, the ladies look great, story not super original, but fine as well, but for me, there definitely was too much exposition in the game.
When I read the dialogue and thought during the drive to the university, I thought to myself, "holy exposition, Batman!"
Because given that these two are childhood friends AND experienced all they are talking about, there would be zero need for them to talk like this about their past. It feels incredibly forced and is also completely unnecessary, because during conversations with the MCs other new friends and colleagues you basically repeat every little bit of information we get there, and a lot of it more than once. And even if so far not everything was repeated elsewhere, it would still be better to insert it in some conversation where not everyone participating ALREADY knows what happened.
Overall, this is a great start, this was the one thing I found seriously irritating.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This chapter 1 is alot longer than I thought tbh. Been slowly replaying the game since either yesterday or late Saturday night lol probably won't finish it till tomorrow either . Just wanted to say does anyone else feel like Olive picked the wrong school to go to lol. To me she is probably the hottest character but feels so out of place with her personality for the type of school she is going to.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
This chapter 1 is alot longer than I thought tbh. Been slowly replaying the game since either yesterday or late Saturday night lol probably won't finish it till tomorrow either . Just wanted to say does anyone else feel like Olive picked the wrong school to go to lol. To me she is probably the hottest character but feels so out of place with her personality for the type of school she is going to.
Maybe there is a 'hero' MC who is going to solve her problems and the problems of every other girl & boy in Law School. ;)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe there is a 'hero' MC who is going to solve her problems and the problems of every other girl & boy in Law School. ;)
yeah haha just found it funny at the same time even tho I do probably enjoy that part of her character the most and it's a nice excuse to spend time with her and sex her up later in the future :)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
yeah haha just found it funny at the same time even tho I do probably enjoy that part of her character the most and it's a nice excuse to spend time with her and sex her up later in the future :)
I like her too. Definitely doing a path for her.

(I do think the hero MC who solves everybody's problems whether the player wants to or not is a little overdone. Sometimes I'd just like to say. FU bitch, your problem, you fix it. Not that I'd ever say that to Olive.)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not every problem can be solved by fucking. What do you thing we're in an AVN or something? :ROFLMAO:
Not sure what your experiences are, but(butt?) fuckin(Yes, should be butt fuckin. :ROFLMAO: ) has always solved problems. Ever heard the sayin: "Let's fuck and fight"? Or was it: "To fuck or not to fuck"? :p

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
A pedo like me? Wow. Here I thought we were going to have an intelligent conversation. But since you're a child, you have no intelligence. Welcome to the list, lil boy. Have a great day.
It's impossible to have an intelligent conversation when your whole reasoning is "It's the way of the beast" and "unless you're dead, those thoughts will always cross your mind."

The reason why I called you a pedo is because by saying that such thoughts will always cross your mind, you're implying that you aren't in control of your thoughts which means you're also having such thoughts to underage kids. If you aren't a pedo, then obviously you can turn off such thoughts. Thus, your whole opinion collapsed.

For something that is more neutral, it's a fact that asexual people exist. They (not interested in sex) are on one end while you (without being able to turn off such thoughts) are on the other end. It's fairly obvious and non-controversial that there are people in between the two.

• Angry
Feb 25, 2024
The only thing I didn't like were the clichés, especially the drama during the game of Truth or Dare where a friend can't kiss another friend, even if it's just a peck, which seems to be a taboo, It almost seems like the developer wants some people to think they look like siblings.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This whole page is turning into a big pile of insufferable virtue signaling nonsense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Games in general seldomly let players work for the savior complex, we simply get to control this or that character right at the moment the plot and the action makes it uniquely possible for us to experience being either the victim, getting swept off our feet by the dashing hero/heroine or we enjoy feeling like a hero by saving some damsel in distress while triggering the scripted attributes of the character we get to control.

The unreliable narrator is very successfully used to portray the emotions of characters that drive their narrative. People are not Gods eye to see the bigger picture and they also have their motivations to accout for what they tell who any given instance.

Dialogue drives the story in games and scenes show protagonists use their words to influence others ... much more of their own devices than something deriving from player choices.
but the dialogue when talking to Will says I did.
MC says we may have kissed
Should you want official records about what happened ..

wait until someone runs the investigation, takes witness testimony and delivers a judgemnent about what might have happened and then, only then, the result of all those proceedings gets put into public records and you can go read them

... MC is free to say and do what he wants .. sometimes we get to choose one or the other of his thoughts, sometimes we do not ... this time, we did not.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Skylaroo and Ragnar

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
For all the cry babies around: most of the time, people, irrellevant of gender or orientation, they want to be sleeping beauty, they want to be cinderella - they enjoy being the victim that gets saved by somebody else who saves them, in this case - someone else being the escallator of the relationship, through whatever means - than being saviors themselves, as being a savior means you have to be in the unique position to look god enough so the other person trusts you enough to let you save them, or else they will simply not recognize your intentions and simply brush you off like yesterdays scraps.
Not sure why you quoted me in your rant about crybabies, as I wasn't cryin about anything. You may want to go back and read what was bein talked about. Milton749 and myself were jokin about the dumbasses. Anyway, have a great day, bro.

Reactions: botc76 and Skylaroo

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
This whole page is turning into a big pile of insufferable virtue signaling nonsense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Games in general seldomly let players work for the savior complex, we simply get to control this or that character right at the moment the plot and the action makes it uniquely possible for us to experience being either the victim, getting swept off our feet by the dashing hero/heroine or we enjoy feeling like a hero by saving some damsel in distress while triggering the scripted attributes of the character we get to control.
Not sure why you quoted me in your rant about crybabies, as I wasn't cryin about anything. You may want to go back and read what was bein talked about. Milton749 and myself were jokin about the dumbasses. Anyway, have a great day, bro.
Yeah, we weren't involved in that conversation. We were joking about other things.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
One more question here. Because I played MisterMaya's former game when it was completed I don't know what the update cycle is. So how many months before the cliffhanger is answered.

Please say one...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 25, 2024
One more question here. Because I played MisterMaya's former game when it was completed I don't know what the update cycle is. So how many months before the cliffhanger is answered.

Please say one...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Episode 1 - December 2021
Episode 2 - March 2022
Episode 3 - June 2022
Episode 4 (Final) - June 2023

Reactions: salamista and Jafo
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes