VN Ren'Py Law School [Ep.1] [MisterMaya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Blackheartz_

Formerly 'Blackheartz-NSFW'
Nov 18, 2020
I love this game. It actually got me interested in Law and thats impressive because i really was never into that at all. I also love how you were able to get me to like so many different girls unlike where most games here where i have one favorite that i focus on the most. I really want to know if Miranda, Taylor, Aurora, Elsa and Olive will be LI's because i love them all. Obviously Rose and Lana seem to be a for sure. I hope there's harem because or else ill need 8 different saves..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Skylaroo

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I love this game. It actually got me interested in Law and thats impressive because i really was never into that at all. I also love how you were able to get me to like so many different girls unlike where most games here where i have one favorite that i focus on the most. I really want to know if Miranda, Taylor, Aurora, Elsa and Olive will be LI's because i love them all. Obviously Rose and Lana seem to be a for sure. I hope there's harem because or else ill need 8 different saves..
Pretty sure Taylor, Miranda, Aurora, Elsa and Olive are 5 of the 6 LIs. (Which means at least 1 of Rose/Lana is not). It's not harem, but there is possibility of some girls being compatible.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Pretty sure Taylor, Miranda, Aurora, Elsa and Olive are 5 of the 6 LIs. (Which means at least 1 of Rose/Lana is not). It's not harem, but there is possibility of some girls being compatible.
if that is true id bet it would be Rose that isn't a LI. Lana feels more like one to me. Lana to me is that girl that thinks she wants something casual but along the way changes her mind. but it would be equally strange since it's clear Rose starting to want more than a friendship. I honestly thought Elsa was going to be more of a side girl tbh had no idea she is a LI.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
if that is true id bet it would be Rose that isn't a LI. Lana feels more like one to me. Lana to me is that girl that thinks she wants something casual but along the way changes her mind. but it would be equally strange since it's clear Rose starting to want more than a friendship. I honestly thought Elsa was going to be more of a side girl tbh had no idea she is a LI.
I'm only making a guess based on what has been shown so far. iirc, the only LI Dev has confirmed is Elsa. I can't remember where he said that (it is possible I imagined it). The other 4 have all shown they are interested in pursuing a relationship with MC. If you use his promo picture, it's Rose (and the childhood friend trope is very popular). Elsa gives us the older woman (even though she looks younger than MC, LOL). While Rose and Lana have both indicated they don't want a relationship (even though I believe both are lying). I keep switching between which one might be an LI, or maybe it's someone else.

What I do find interesting is if it's the 6 below, 4 of them are redheads (in some form or another).

lawschool.png

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
There is a harem path dev already said so.
Sorry, yes you're right. He said that, but I wouldn't call it full harem. Based on the stats system applied, you can't even be on every girl's path. So it would be a selective harem at best. If the 6 LIs split 3/3 down the options, then the most you can have is 3. I wouldn't call that a harem.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sorry, yes you're right. He said that, but I wouldn't call it full harem. Based on the stats system applied, you can't even be on every girl's path. So it would be a selective harem at best. If the 6 LIs split 3/3 down the options, then the most you can have is 3. I wouldn't call that a harem.
The site says it is. Heck when the tags are changed two girls is going to be considered a harem unless they change their minds of course.

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She's all yours Uncle DS. I started a path for her, but found her so annoying, I deleted it. (Still got 5 maybe 6 paths - still deciding on Aurora).
I started the game, but it hasn't grabbed me yet. Been too busy playin catch-up with other games.

Feb 25, 2024
She's all yours Uncle DS. I started a path for her, but found her so annoying, I deleted it. (Still got 5 maybe 6 paths - still deciding on Aurora).
I haven't felt any affection for any girl in this game yet. The one I thought was cute discouraged me after she cut her hair.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I started the game, but it hasn't grabbed me yet. Been too busy playin catch-up with other games.
It's a very big Episode 1 and a lot to read. There has been a lot of updates to my favs recently, I stopped catch ups and did this one cause I got curious about some of the comments. I've still got about 10 updates to do and another couple dropped in the last 24 hours. LOL.

I haven't felt any affection for any girl in this game yet. The one I thought was cute discouraged me after she cut her hair.
This one is a bit rare for me that I actually started off interested in every LI, thought they were all pretty cute. (I went off Rose, and still confused about Aurora), I think Miranda might be fave, just hope I can go on dates and have sex without Sienna tagging along. Hahaha. But I also really like Taylor, Olive and Elsa. And waiting to see how Lana develops.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This reminds me that the most beautiful woman in his previous game wasn't LI.
Funny enough I didn't find myself that attractive to the non LI in the other game this one for me Olive is the hottest

This one is a bit rare for me that I actually started off interested in every LI, thought they were all pretty cute. (I went off Rose, and still confused about Aurora), I think Miranda might be fave, just hope I can go on dates and have sex without Sienna tagging along. Hahaha. But I also really like Taylor, Olive and Elsa. And waiting to see how Lana develops.
For me my favorite actually changed it used to be Rose while she is still in my top 3 didn't really get that annoying feeling like you did whatsoever she just stopped grabbing my attention, while the others did.

For me

Lana is my favorite to me she feels like the good waifu material just got to change her mind. Funny thing is I didn't like her hair change for about a whole 5 minutes then I got used to it and don't mind it anymore.

Olive not only is the hottest one to me but she probably has my favorite interactions in this game. So I cant wait to see more of her for sure probably look forward to her scenes more than Lana.

Rose well I did like how she is finding her feelings slowly, while trying to be respectful of how Lana feels ( forget if that was before or after the drunken dare kiss) . Feels a bit different from what im used to from other childhood friends. Most seem like they like the MC right off the bat and want to go from friends to LI rather quickly. At least ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Miranda I really like her interactions just as much as Olive yet with her being a mute makes me question how her scenes are going to work in terms of the game itself. Cause unless her friend is there to translate or the MC learns sign language rather quickly id imagine sex scenes will be a bit boring silent and I do like a little bit of dialogue during them. So far right now she is middle of the pack for me.

Taylor - I think she going to be quickly up there and tied with Lana and Olive for me after more interactions. She seems like really good waifu material as well probably a bit better than Lana.

Elsa & Aurora - don't care for either of them. I hate Aurora but going to play both of their paths eventually just to see the content , since im a completionist. A LI has to be really bad or something for me to skip their path entirely

The site says it is. Heck when the tags are changed two girls is going to be considered a harem unless they change their minds of course.
Either way would be a optional harem and id still consider this a solo path game first. So not a big deal to me but if I recall you said you don't like knowing the possibility exist and that ruins solo paths for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milton749

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Funny enough I didn't find myself that attractive to the non LI in the other game this one for me Olive is the hottest

For me my favorite actually changed it used to be Rose while she is still in my top 3 didn't really get that annoying feeling like you did whatsoever she just stopped grabbing my attention, while the others did.

For me

Lana is my favorite to me she feels like the good waifu material just got to change her mind. Funny thing is I didn't like her hair change for about a whole 5 minutes then I got used to it and don't mind it anymore.

Olive not only is the hottest one to me but she probably has my favorite interactions in this game. So I cant wait to see more of her for sure probably look forward to her scenes more than Lana.

Rose well I did like how she is finding her feelings slowly, while trying to be respectful of how Lana feels ( forget if that was before or after the drunken dare kiss) . Feels a bit different from what im used to from other childhood friends. Most seem like they like the MC right off the bat and want to go from friends to LI rather quickly. At least ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Miranda I really like her interactions just as much as Olive yet with her being a mute makes me question how her scenes are going to work in terms of the game itself. Cause unless her friend is there to translate or the MC learns sign language rather quickly id imagine sex scenes will be a bit boring silent and I do like a little bit of dialogue during them. So far right now she is middle of the pack for me.

Taylor - I think she going to be quickly up there and tied with Lana and Olive for me after more interactions. She seems like really good waifu material as well probably a bit better than Lana.

Elsa & Aurora - don't care for either of them. I hate Aurora but going to play both of their paths eventually just to see the content , since im a completionist. A LI has to be really bad or something for me to skip their path entirely

Either way would be a optional harem and id still consider this a solo path game first. So not a big deal to me but if I recall you said you don't like knowing the possibility exist and that ruins solo paths for you.
I'm just saying it doesn't matter what people think. Three girls is a harem.

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
I think it’d be cool if the MC has a small arc of learning sign language to communicate with Miranda. Could end up being pretty cute and wholesome. Like you could surprise her with it if you’re on her route or something.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think it’d be cool if the MC has a small arc of learning sign language to communicate with Miranda. Could end up being pretty cute and wholesome. Like you could surprise her with it if you’re on her route or something.
id hope so make sex a bit weird without that and I rather it be shown than something that happens off screen. Could be a excuse to include her roommate or another side girl.

dotritch

Apr 23, 2019
That was a good read and probably one of the longest first chapters I've read. Except for some things that I won't care to elaborate, this was a very decent VN.

If I have to rank the supposed LIs, it would be
1. Rose
2. Miranda
3. Taylor
4. Aurora
5. Elsa
6. Olive

That reminds me of a KDrama I've recently watched and this happened. It was very cute so I also hope it happens here.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
You are right. Would be silent sex from her side though..... Miranda thinking OOOHHHH, Miranda thinking AAAHHH, an at last Miranda thinking I AM CUMMING.... PLEASE INSIDE.....

:cool::cool:

Blackheartz_

Formerly 'Blackheartz-NSFW'
Nov 18, 2020
i just hope theres an obvious way to know how to get all paths, because i def will need more then one save it sounds like..

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes