VN Ren'Py Law School [Ep.1] [MisterMaya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
That was a good read and probably one of the longest first chapters I've read. Except for some things that I won't care to elaborate, this was a very decent VN.

If I have to rank the supposed LIs, it would be
1. Rose
2. Miranda
3. Taylor
4. Aurora
5. Elsa
6. Olive
Because rankings are fun...

1. Miranda
2. Aurora
3. Olive
4. Rose
5. Elsa
6. Taylor

I like them all though. And there seem to be plenty of side women too. The dean seems focused on Nico, but I'm guessing she's the MC's bith mom somehow.

You are right. Would be silent sex from her side though..... Miranda thinking OOOHHHH, Miranda thinking AAAHHH, an at last Miranda thinking I AM CUMMING.... PLEASE INSIDE.....

:cool::cool:
Presumably, she can make non-verbal noises, just not speak words. Unless her muteness is a result of losing her vocal chords entirely.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Joining in on the ranking talk, I'd go with:
Tier 1: Taylor, Elsa
Tier 2: Aurora, Miranda
Tier 3: Olive, Rose/Lana
No chance in hell tier: Jessica :)

• Haha
Reactions: MisterMaya
Feb 25, 2024
Law School - Episode 2 - Progress update #3

Hello everyone,

Last week, my workload was relatively stable, which allowed me to make solid progress. As a result, I took the entire weekend off to recharge and now feel refreshed for the final three days of work before I head to France for a five-day break.

I managed to complete the fourth scene just in time today and since my flight is late Wednesday at night, I plan to spend the next two days finishing up the fifth scene. It will include a LEWD scene, but I'll focus on the "regular part" of the scene first and postpone the LEWD content, as I'm considering hiring a 3D animator for this episode.

For episode one, I collaborated with someone, but now I'm aiming to significantly enhance the animation quality. I'm currently on the lookout for an animator who can bring my vision to life—I'm confident that we will achieve great things if I find the right person.

Additionally, I'll be dedicating time while I'm away (armed with my laptop) to write the next upcoming scenes. Upon my return next Tuesday, I'll dive back into 3D work, which excites me given the character of the scenes, even though I won't spoil the surprise. I've also been refining the lighting in my scenes like I previously said, which, although time-consuming, has paid off by making them look much more realistic. However, these adjustments have also increased my render times from about 20-25 minutes per image to 40-60 minutes. Despite this, I'm committed to this quality improvement, even though it now limits me to about 20 renders per day, or around 150 per week—and don't even start me on animations. But as always, I'll find a way to make it work.

Let’s look at some numbers from last week:

- 276 story statics

- 7 animations

- 6 scenes fully written

I spent a bit more time on statics this week and worked only five days, which explains why I didn’t reach 100 renders. However, I did manage to create 5 animations, balancing out my output.

That’s the update for last week. I'm looking forward to my upcoming break—it’s probably my last holiday before September.

I’ll catch up with more soon. Have a great week ahead!

MisterMaya

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Anyone know how to get the Lily BJ and the Aurora gym picture through face gram? I used a mod and noticed i was missing those but I don't know how to shape my other branch to get those

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes