VN Ren'Py Law School [Ep.1] [MisterMaya]

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Good name choice by the Patreons. (y) There's far too many Elizabeths and Emilys around this place. Can only think of a few Danielles.:)
I just glad there was no Isabella / Bella I can literally throw a ball and land on any AVN and I bet over a 50% for there being a Bella

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Out of all games I played during last 6 months - Lily was probably in every 2nd game :rolleyes:
I feel like I see Isabella or Bella way more often. Lilly is rare for me I can barley name more than like 3 or so Lilly's off the top of my head in AVN's ive played haha

jwill_17

Feb 23, 2021
Enjoying the game so far but MisterMaya, law school is almost always graduate school after 4 years of undergrad. The storyline of first college party kinda misses heavily if these are supposedly law students. They wouldn't be 18 but 22+. Also almost any of them who wanted alcohol would already have some as they are able to legally buy it themselves. I don't want to come across as too harsh, but it kinda kills the whole law school vibe and just makes it another college freshman game.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes