VN Ren'Py Law School [Ep.1] [MisterMaya]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
Well, to complete whole scale of possible results -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually hope that the MC's group, if winning, will move in the house along with the second winning group. Too bad there's no time to organize helping Taylor's group… No sir, this suggestion has nothing to do with my interest for her, I just wanna compete with Mike! Yeah. That's it. Right. Cough-cough.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I actually hope that the MC's group, if winning, will move in the house along with the second winning group. Too bad there's no time to organize helping Taylor's group… No sir, this suggestion has nothing to do with my interest for her, I just wanna compete with Mike! Yeah. That's it. Right. Cough-cough.

I hope they don't get the house at all. There is already a total imbalance between girls. Rose is in pretty much every scene, and when she's not, nearly every time MC says 'My Best Friend Rose' and we're sharing a room with Lana. And a couple of conversations with Taylor, Elsa, Olive, Miranda and Aurora. Yet MC & Rose complain they are not spending enough time together and plan for more???

We're locked into a group for the whole year with Rose & Lana and pretty much do everything with that group, and now they're going to live together and move away from the other 5 LIs.

I would have thought the group thing was a chance for variety. Why not MC, a guy and Miranda, Taylor, Olive? Or why not rotate the groups each assignment? Instead of this Lana/Rose overload. And now we're going to be with those two for all meals and evenings 24/7.

Reactions: Zorro#34

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hope they don't get the house at all. There is already a total imbalance between girls. Rose is in pretty much every scene, and when she's not, nearly every time MC says 'My Best Friend Rose' and we're sharing a room with Lana. And a couple of conversations with Taylor, Elsa, Olive, Miranda and Aurora. Yet MC & Rose complain they are not spending enough time together and plan for more???

We're locked into a group for the whole year with Rose & Lana and pretty much do everything with that group, and now they're going to live together and move away from the other 5 LIs.

I would have thought the group thing was a chance for variety. Why not MC, a guy and Miranda, Taylor, Olive? Or why not rotate the groups each assignment? Instead of this Lana/Rose overload. And now we're going to be with those two for all meals and evenings 24/7.
I think the house thing would be a perfect time for branching if he is going to branch to that degree. I honestly want the house cause Lana and Rose scenes are my favorite I don't really feel the overload personally but that's cause I really enjoy their scenes so more the better for me haha. But yeah I get what you mean since there other LI as well to interact with and for non Rose or Lana saves might be a bit much.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I think the house thing would be a perfect time for branching if he is going to branch to that degree. I honestly want the house cause Lana and Rose scenes are my favorite I don't really feel the overload personally but that's cause I really enjoy their scenes so more the better for me haha. But yeah I get what you mean since there other LI as well to interact with and for non Rose or Lana saves might be a bit much.
If you like Rose & Lana you'll be happy. I'm doing 5 paths and none of them are Rose or Lana. :ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
oh I didn't know you didn't like Lana enough to not play her path only knew that about Rose
I started both Rose & Lana, came to dislike Rose, and just felt indifferent about Lana. Will probably do a Lana (maybe Rose) path at the end depending which one of them (if either) is an LI, but the other 5 LI I find really interesting and enjoyable.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I started both Rose & Lana, came to dislike Rose, and just felt indifferent about Lana. Will probably do a Lana (maybe Rose) path at the end depending which one of them (if either) is an LI, but the other 5 LI I find really interesting and enjoyable.
yeah after playing the full 1st episode. Rose went from interested as a LI to just one my favorite characters don't really see her much as a LI anymore but I do love her character. Lana tho I liked immediately and just got better and better for me. Besides the smart girl think her name is taylor, im unsure how I feel about the rest.

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
There is already a total imbalance between girls.
Yeah, there is. I'm sort of okayish with Lana, because she's my 3rd favourite girl after Taylor and Elsa (despite possibly not being a full LI?), but Rose goes to friendzone for sure. So, in my case Taylor or Elsa having Rose's sort of screentime would be handy.
Aurora perseveres through being the annoying antagonist, but we totally need more Taylor, Elsa, Olive and Miranda.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, there is. I'm sort of okayish with Lana, because she's my 3rd favourite girl after Taylor and Elsa (despite possibly not being a full LI?), but Rose goes to friendzone for sure. So, in my case Taylor or Elsa having Rose's sort of screentime would be handy.
Aurora perseveres through being the annoying antagonist, but we totally need more Taylor, Elsa, Olive and Miranda.
I can't split them yet.

Taylor, Elsa, Miranda & Olive all hold told spot for now.
And Aurora is interesting enough to keep me on her path for now.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I see what you mean about an imbalance MiltonPowers (what, when did that name change happen?!) but only when I look for it. I guess it's too early for me to tell otherwise, as Rose is his bestie and they've gone to Law School together, expecting to be roomies as well, and then Lana is actually his roomie... so it's natural that they would be the two closest to him and spending the most time with him.

I can definitely see the desire to want to break that early though, to interact a bit more meaningfully with the others (especially because the quality outside the little "home circle" is far greater). My guess is that this would come, but in a little time. Whether that will be the case or not though, remains to be seen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zorro#34

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I see what you mean about an imbalance MiltonPowers (what, when did that name change happen?!) but only when I look for it. I guess it's too early for me to tell otherwise, as Rose is his bestie and they've gone to Law School together, expecting to be roomies as well, and then Lana is actually his roomie... so it's natural that they would be the two closest to him and spending the most time with him.

I can definitely see the desire to want to break that early though, to interact a bit more meaningfully with the others (especially because the quality outside the little "home circle" is far greater). My guess is that this would come, but in a little time. Whether that will be the case or not though, remains to be seen.
Only a couple of hours ago. LOL

I get the bestie and roommate thing. Perfectly understandable they are going to spend more time with MC outside class. I guess my frustration is that we are now forced to spend more time with them in class and study sessions too (locked in for the year), even going to the club with our study group. Rather than choosing different girls for those parts of the story, and now we're going to (maybe) have meals and watching TV and home life with these 2 as well.

I realize that I am biased, because those 2 are not in my favorites and wouldn't have an issue if it was, say, Taylor & Miranda. I'm just having a bit of a whine really. I also don't really care about the guys, so I have a class group with 4 people I don't care about. And then maybe spend mornings & evenings with the same 4 people. Meanwhile, there is 4 people I really want to get to know and spend time with instead.

I also realize that it is only Episode 1, so many things can change over upcoming episodes. I really do like it though.

CrumblePi

Jun 15, 2023
Law School Episode 2 - Progress update #10

Hello everyone,
Last week was quite the adventure! I finally received the long-awaited parts for my computers and managed to upgrade both of my rigs. I tackled the main computer on Friday and the rendering machine on Saturday. Let me tell you, those two days couldn't have been more different.
Friday was a marathon. I spent hours assembling everything, only to run into temperature issues during testing. I ended up disassembling and reassembling the build multiple times, only to discover that the AIO cooler was no longer up to the task. It just couldn't keep up with the demands of the i9 13th gen beast of a furnace So, I ordered a new AIO from Corsair, which should arrive today. Fingers crossed, that will be the last of my parts orders for a while.
Saturday, on the other hand, was a breeze. I swapped out the motherboard, installed the new components, reinstalled WiFi drivers, tested everything, and even had to swap two fans due to cable length issues—all in under an hour. I’d like to credit Friday’s ordeal for prepping me, but the truth is, my rendering case is just way more organized than my main rig.
Unfortunately, all this tinkering meant that Friday was a bust work-wise. I managed to squeeze in a bit of work on Saturday, but not much. That said, progress has still been great, because of the 3 first days of the week.

First of all, I managed to complete DAY 3 in game of the second episode of Law School. DAY 3 in game turned out to be the biggest day of this episode by far in terms of content, with nearly 400 scenes and 20 animations—it’s a real chonky boy. There’s even a Facegram free roam sequence in there, which can be a bit time-consuming, so I’m really pleased with how it’s shaping up. The heavy dose of animations is due to a LEWD scene and several transition animations. I’m excited to render them and see how they look.
Now, I’m diving into DAY 4 with enthusiasm. Starting a new day always feels like a big leap forward. Once DAY 4 is complete, I’ll be about 50% done with this episode, including post-work. Needless to say, I’m fired up.
- 831 story statics
- 35 animations
- 22 scenes fully written

As you can see, we’re starting to build some solid content in the animation department. The static images are a bit on the light side, but I have some scenes in mind that should balance that out.
Other than that, not much else to report. I’m sticking to my new diet and work routine, and they seem to be doing wonders for me. With no vacation planned until October, I’m confident that by the end of August, we’ll have some impressive numbers for this second episode.
Anyway, I’ve got to get back to work. Wishing you all a fantastic week!
MisterMaya:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Good AVN, my only complaint is the execive use of sound effects, Jesus Christ lowers the frequency a bit.:HideThePain:
screenshot0001.png
By the way, good reference to jojo.:PogChamp:

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes