VN Ren'Py Abandoned Laws of Love [v0.1] [TaleWizz]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Almost feels like someone else made/rendered the banner. The quality of the actual renders don't feel as good as what the banner implies. Not that the renders are bad, or anything.
In my opinion the renders on the screenshots look better than the ones on the banner.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
In my opinion the renders on the screenshots look better than the ones on the banner.
That's subjective, of course. On a purely technical level, the renders used in the banner are better. Lighting is a lot more dynamic and make good use of the shadows. And while that exists in a lot of the renders within the VN, it's not used as much or as well. It's only a minor thing I noticed, not trying to detract from objectively good renders, obviously.

Roldez2893

May 1, 2020
The premise isn't bad, the renders are decent, but the writing (I'm gonna be blunt) is bad. You could benefit from hiring a proofreader.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Pretty brave boasting the default ass renpy UI AND terrible English in the previews

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Renders are quite good, and the girls are smoking.

Whoever wrote the script needs to watch a few episodes of suits because this just isnt how law works and is pretty silly. Also like people have already mentioned this needs a proofreader asap.

Gabbagul

Jul 12, 2021
Only the fourth preview picture has correct spelling and grammar, every other pic is Engrish. Please seek out a proofreader. Your game looks great so far otherwise, keep up the good work and good luck to you.

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
This could be something but desperately needs a proofreader. There's just no way a lawyer would use "u" instead of "you."

I know this is a minor gripe but then again I'm a guy who watched the first X-Files movie and decided that this is completely unrealistic since Mulder didn't have a wool cap on in the Antarctic.

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
As EXN says this is completely plagiarized...other than they must have typed the script in by hand in order to massacre spelling, punctuation and spacing.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes