2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Is this story connected to the Confined town games?

The graphics of those left something to be desired (to say the least) but the story was better than average.
it's totaly connected. I work, really hard on the renders. Hope they are better.

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
Oh, another game with covid setup.

There are 2 themes that kill the mood for me: politics and covid. Not saying that I am not interested in those things, just I am not interested while I am here. Maybe I am asking too much but it would be nice to spend a couple of hours totally disconnecting your brain from the shitty world we live on.

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020

There are 2 themes that kill the mood for me: politics and covid. Not saying that I am not interested in those things, just I am not interested while I am here. Maybe I am asking too much but it would be nice to spend a couple of hours totally disconnecting your brain from the shitty world we live on.
I understand, I started confined town week one when covid was just a small épidémic in china. It was february 2020. And the story was about a confined town, you don’t any see character dying. The covid19 is now everywhere and I’m Truly sorry for that.

Reactions: bitchy bitch

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
You had time to finish this first release. What do you think, then? Spare me the comment like; it's garbage, how dare you release such a trash?
Everything else is welcome.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Lesbianism without men is the most boring thing in the world.
I'm confused by the phrase "lesbianism without men." lol
I mean..."without men" is the definition of "lesbianism"..at least that's what I thought anyway. haha
Maybe you're referring to games that have lesbian only action and don't have any sign of dick anywhere in the game...which is why I came to the comments. I was gonna mention the confusion of reading "lesbian" tagged games, and wondering if that means it is lesbian only or just dick with added lesbians....cause there really is never a way to differentiate between the 2, aside from seeing other tags like "creampie", which would make it obvious lol.

Reactions: RNDM and Avaron1974

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

I totally agree, 100%. I get so agitated when out at a bar/pool hall/restaurant/whatever, and literally the only thing people can find to talk about is politics/religion/covid, when that's the very reason I go to those places...trying to disassociate from it all.
Same for pro sports...I just wanna sit on my couch with a couple beers and watch a game and yet they still use that time to shove more politics down your throat, when the main reason I'm watching the game is to try and get away from that for at least a couple hours of my day. It's pretty annoying.

BUT...the difference here is that we have the ability to simply not play the game, where we can't watch our favorite teams/games without seeing it. Here we have a choice. There we do not.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You had time to finish this first release. What do you think, then? Spare me the comment like; it's garbage, how dare you release such a trash?
Everything else is welcome.
Okay, played through as much as I could and I have to admit I really enjoyed it.

I was a bit sad about Ally at first but she was awesome as the game went on so sadness gone. I only really play for lesbian stuff so can't comment on anything with the guys but the scenes with Ally and Andrea were great.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Yes it's the same storyline
That's cool, like I said, I liked the story from that series. I'll get to check out this and your other game that I onl;y just found out about sometime today or tomorrow.

I noticed that your patreon has version 1.1 of this game out, should I wait for that one?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I only just started this and there's one thing I've noticed already that could be improved pretty easily. I think you need a shading to the text box. With white text on your renders it's literally impossible to read at times.

Reactions: dezgemadev
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote