1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HenriBoy

May 26, 2022
Just one tip, DEV, carefull about the lights and shadows and how its behave on some of your scenes. Sometime look like a mess and cause a weirdness tha don't necessarely need be there. Try something more clean

Nanno94

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2023
Just one tip, DEV, carefull about the lights and shadows and how its behave on some of your scenes. Sometime look like a mess and cause a weirdness tha don't necessarely need be there. Try something more clean
Yes, I will observe the lights and shadows more carefully. Thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: HenriBoy

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
brave tagged it as a virus. weird since this is the second game ive dowloaded today and got tagged as a virus (futa future also got tagged). i know it's a false positive but this is annoying.

althworld

May 12, 2018
Man! That garish pink fullscreen at the start gave me a headache. Next time please try to make the default the window mode instead of fullscreen.

Reactions: Nanno94

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
I think I'm missing something o not understanding this game properly... I get it it's still early development but a sandbox without gallery or a hint system is brutal... Am I suppose to be repeating the same thing everyday to raise stats and some new scene will happen? Or that's all there is at the moment?

Nanno94

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2023
I think I'm missing something o not understanding this game properly... I get it it's still early development but a sandbox without gallery or a hint system is brutal... Am I suppose to be repeating the same thing everyday to raise stats and some new scene will happen? Or that's all there is at the moment?
In the next version, I will add a detailed tutorial to the game menu. In the tutorial, I will let you know how many scenes there will be in each room and what you need to do to unlock new scenes. Thank you for your feedback.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LaylasDestinyTheHalfAngelsAdventure-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Hey dev, from your profile I'm guessing this is your first game ?

First of all good luck, I really love supernatural setting and a Futa Protag is the icing on the cake. So I'm rooting for you.

Seeing as this is still in early development, just wanted to tell you to try to remove the Sandbox.

Making it a VN, makes it more linear which is better if you want to focus on the story, a Sandbox makes sense if you really want to make it a "game" and adding combat and other gameplay mechanics in the future. Not if you want to focus on the story.

And in my opinion Sandbox is an inherently frustrating experience especially when there isn't any meaningful gameplay. No ones likes the grind and it's extra frustrating when you are not playing the full game at once, as some stuff will undoubtedly be in development, and it doomed many games before.

Nanno94

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2023
Hey dev, from your profile I'm guessing this is your first game ?

First of all good luck, I really love supernatural setting and a Futa Protag is the icing on the cake. So I'm rooting for you.

Seeing as this is still in early development, just wanted to tell you to try to remove the Sandbox.

Making it a VN, makes it more linear which is better if you want to focus on the story, a Sandbox makes sense if you really want to make it a "game" and adding combat and other gameplay mechanics in the future. Not if you want to focus on the story.

And in my opinion Sandbox is an inherently frustrating experience especially when there isn't any meaningful gameplay. No ones likes the grind and it's extra frustrating when you are not playing the full game at once, as some stuff will undoubtedly be in development, and it doomed many games before.
Yes, this is my first game. Thank you very much for the support and feedback . Yes, I believe that transforming it into a visual novel (VN) would indeed be a more sensible choice as it allows us to focus on the story and would also expedite the release of updates. However, I have already implemented a power leveling system, and in the future, the game will establish a connection with the human world, giving the map system a greater significance. Additionally, there is a possibility of incorporating a more complex combat system for battles. Nevertheless, I'm not ruling out the possibility of making it a VN. I will create polls about it. Thank you once again for your valuable suggestion.

Reactions: Kemb

Nanno94

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2023
Looks interesting, is that an android woman?
Scarlett's mother was a pregnant woman who died in the human world and was condemned to go to hell. Since Scarlett was still developing inside her mother's womb, the demons mixed their blood with Scarlett's to accelerate her formation process and be born as a servant. This blood mixture during the formation process causes mutations in the servant's skin. That's why her skin is different.

Reactions: Bloemkool

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Layla's Destiny: The Half-Angel's Adventure [v0.4.0] [Nanno94]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 526 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JosoyJo
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote