1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LaylasDestinyTheHalfAngelsAdventure-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Layla's Destiny: The Half-Angel's Adventure [v0.5.0] [Nanno94]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Reactions: mastergig30

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
from what I could play of this game a couple builds back it felt like the progression could have used some streamlining as after a couple events stuff just became confusing to do, I'd use the hints and get nowhere.

BigCock9

Apr 30, 2024
I wanted to like it but the story telling was a downer. It just felt like chatgpt was trying to tell me a unique story that was failing badly. Weird how everything needs to be explained like when the character was meeting her heaven aunt. Like how they were talking about their hobbies at the start and they just repeated the same thing in a row about learning each other's hobbies. This feels like an alien trying to talk after just learning the English language and not a fluid conversation between two people. Due to this it was quite dry(boring at times) between actions and I found myself clicking rapidly to get to the next scene. Also, the transitions between scenes is jarring and confusing. I thought I was missing story and was scrolling back a lot. Some sound effects were jarring as well like when characters got hurt.

I see a good game under these issues but these are some pretty big issues. I just couldn't play more than 20 minutes before giving up.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote