Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Latest .

In short he enjoys his work too much right now and has gone overboard and has way too many ideas in queue with costumes for many many girls and more (check his fanbox), and he is thinking that even if he makes new polls they will not be enough for all his ideas. I mean.... "Damn".

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Latest .

In short he enjoys his work too much right now and has gone overboard and has way too many ideas in queue with costumes for many many girls and more (check his fanbox), and he is thinking that even if he makes new polls they will not be enough for all his ideas. I mean.... "Damn".
dude is on another level of post nut clarity

superkalan

Aug 16, 2021
Oh no, he's still ruining Iris with that horrible long hair
That probably his own version of timeskip Iris. Most of the FF characters doesn't have any changes on physical appearance even after so many years have passed. It is just stated that Iris became a demon hunter but didn't have an appearance after Altissia.

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
Been working on this for months. Time to put this to an end.

This is the brand new sound edit archive of lazyp until yesterday. No this is not compilation of sound edits from RavenOfOld 's google drive or other shared links, instead these are all newly remuxed. In this are original files remuxed with lossless audio extracted from sound edits collected by me in highest audio quality possible.(audiodude's max versions are taken from DreamRider's archive for the sake of convenience)

All sound edits are in here, long or short, loop or not, new or old, pro or amateur, it's everything. Roughly 33gbs in total consisting of 960 files. I suggest downloading them right now, since I won't be actively maintaining this archive and if it doesn't get added to the op this might be the only chance to get these.

I also threw in a list of sound edits that are not in the highest audio quality. So if you find any missing sound edits that are not in here, wrong files or sound edits in better audio quality feel free to let me know.

From now on I'll probably make monthly or bi-weekly updates of sound edits and share them along with the link I post here.

Also throw a couple screenshots here so people can have a rough idea of what they are actually downloading.

Screenshot 2022-09-27 005056.png Screenshot 2022-09-27 005110.png Screenshot 2022-09-27 005120.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
Been working on this for months. Time to put this to an end.

This is the brand new sound edit archive of lazyp until yesterday. No this is not compilation of sound edits from RavenOfOld 's google drive or other shared links, instead these are all newly remuxed. In this are original files remuxed with lossless audio extracted from sound edits collected by me in highest audio quality possible.(audiodude's max versions are taken from DreamRider's archive for the sake of convenience)

All sound edits are in here, long or short, loop or not, new or old, pro or amateur, it's everything. Roughly 33gbs in total consisting of 960 files. I suggest downloading them right now, since I won't be actively maintaining this archive and if it doesn't get added to the op this might be the only chance to get these.

I also threw in a list of sound edits that are not in the highest audio quality. So if you find any missing sound edits that are not in here, wrong files or sound edits in better audio quality feel free to let me know.

From now on I'll probably make monthly or bi-weekly updates of sound edits and share them along with the link I post here.

Also throw a couple screenshots here so people can have a rough idea of what they are actually downloading.

View attachment 2065961 View attachment 2065962 View attachment 2065963

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incredible contribution to the thread, thank you so much!! the size is eye wateringly big and I'm already scrambling around to try and find apps to delete to have enough space :(

Would it be possible, in the far future if you ever feel like updating this massive archive, to have it separate by character? I'm downloading the entire FF gallery just for Lunafreya and the Final Fantasy 7 ladies haha.

Anyway, thank you very much, really happy to have the best possible version of my favorite animations

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Guy is probably the most consistent and hard working dude in the 3d scene right now. From his latest fanbox poll post, his words:

" Some might ask "can he really make six animations in a week?" Answer is yes. ".

He also posted even more girls with costumes, poll will be with 15 of them, to choose 3 as Alan Voor already pointed out. I rest my case.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Guy is probably the most consistent and hard working dude in the 3d scene right now. From his latest fanbox poll post, his words:

" Some might ask "can he really make six animations in a week?" Answer is yes. ".

He also posted even more girls with costumes, poll will be with 15 of them, to choose 3 as Alan Voor already pointed out. I rest my case.
Of course you can do many animations per week, but what will they be? Probably some short loops. If you wanna have a piece that spans over 3 minutes or more with multiple scenes, that's not gonna be made in a day.

I admire the productivity, but I'd rather not see him burn out from producing too much content. This is common in general workplace - someone is hyper-productive, but then burns out and needs to take vacation days just to cool down. On contrary, the workers who pace themselves are able to maintain their level of productivity (almost) indefinitely. I'm not saying this is or will be LP's case, but the possibility is there. I personally don't need 6 animations per week from him.

egypdev

Oct 26, 2017
thank you for your hardworking, I saw a lot of download option, is there any link that contains all of the stuff?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So this new updates, video's with sound. Are those older video's with sound now, or new videos with sound? REALLY making it hard to get collection updated/complete here. I don't know if I need to replace all the video's without sound with the new ones with sound, or not. Furthermore, some have been named completely differently, so there will be MANY dupes which means you can't just overwrite with the new version, which is a lot of wasted space used up on a HD. That's a LOT of sorting and file searching to do. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Thisisme22

LewdKitten98

Sep 6, 2020
So this new updates, video's with sound. Are those older video's with sound now, or new videos with sound? REALLY making it hard to get collection updated/complete here. I don't know if I need to replace all the video's without sound with the new ones with sound, or not. Furthermore, some have been named completely differently, so there will be MANY dupes which means you can't just overwrite with the new version, which is a lot of wasted space used up on a HD. That's a LOT of sorting and file searching to do. :confused:
i agree with your point, hope he will dub sound into his main videos in the future, i'm really confused when updating and editing 3rd party dub videos, yes too many similar videos but different voice artists

Reactions: JoThZ01T

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021

This pack contains semi-bestiality content and you've been warned. But it's got Tifa in it as well so...
And he should change his name into Crazy procrastinator. The public poll this time has 20 characters... and we choose 4. Btw just look at the total length of this pack, he's just unbelievable.

Ahh I forgot to put the poll link here:

And I also forgot this :

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes