Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
enjoy (includes recent Guan Yinping).

Unfortunately lazy has done way too many releases recently, so it will take eons for audio editors to catch up. And most of the heavy lifting is only done from audiodude to his credit. Plus people keep requesting commissions from him that have already been done with sound before, so that slows things down too.

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
(2B)
Another three animations for just a poll. He once said he's gonna aim for just one animation per poll but he never did that lol.
1663206699526.png
Just gonna put the poll characters here this time since it's pretty fun and there'll be a public poll this time open to everybody. Public poll will be posted on pixiv on the weekend. Go vote lunafreya!(but no big bad wolf please. Bestiality means no sound edit!)
Unfortunately lazy has done way too many releases recently, so it will take eons for audio editors to catch up. And most of the heavy lifting is only done from audiodude to his credit.
I mean with the whole poll thing going on he's basically pumping out weekly content and as he said it himself that he now animates faster than ever most of his releases(including the poll ones) have one if not more 35~45ish seconds animation in them which people can only request audiodude to get sound for. He also said he still got at least a few more years in him so god knows how long it's gonna take sound editors to catch up......

Last edited:

Kzor

May 27, 2021
(2B)
Another three animations for just a poll. He once said he's gonna aim for just one animation per poll but he never did that lol.
Do we know if he's going to release nude versions of these?

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
(2B)
View attachment 2044456
Just gonna put the poll characters here this time since it's pretty fun and there'll be a public poll this time open to everybody. Public poll will be posted on pixiv on the weekend. Go vote lunafreya!(but no big bad wolf please. Bestiality means no sound edit!)
1663374659537.png
Gotta make some correction. The public poll has Tifa in it, in a fairy costume. Yeah you Tifa simps this is your only chance as he is very unlikely to do another Tifa animation anytime soon.
Poll link:

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
View attachment 2047730
Gotta make some correction. The public poll has Tifa in it, in a fairy costume. Yeah you Tifa simps this is your only chance as he is very unlikely to do another Tifa animation anytime soon.
Poll link:
Ah man, I really want Luna to win, but Tifa looks AMAZING in that fairy costume, so I voted for her... I hope he goes on to make an animation for both

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP UPDATED

I'm not sure whether the archive with the audio vids has everything or just new stuff. I cannot check as with LazyProcrast on the Pixiv to see the audio content.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Are we sure those animation named as Hostess are actually Lazy Procrastinator's work? They don't appear on any his official pages (pixiv / fanbox), and the only place I could find it marked as by him is an SFM compilation site with no attribution of source at all.

It would be rather weird for this to be only work he hasn't put on those pages.

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Are we sure those animation named as Hostess are actually Lazy Procrastinator's work? They don't appear on any his official pages (pixiv / fanbox), and the only place I could find it marked as by him is an SFM compilation site with no attribution of source at all.

It would be rather weird for this to be only work he hasn't put on those pages.
He did post (check bonus animations - its literally the first folder on the first link - to be truthful he had teased them in an earlier post of his), the tough part we all need to realize is he is dishing out new posts and stuff faster than normal humans can comprehend that speed (lol) so no wonder we are literally missing stuff from his releases at times. Faster than light man.

Last edited:
Reactions: alan voor

randomname42

May 30, 2017
He did post (check bonus animations, to be truthful he had teased them in an earlier post of his), the tough part we all need to realize is he is dishing out new posts and stuff faster than normal humans can comprehend that speed (lol) so no wonder we are literally missing stuff from his releases at times. Faster than light man.
Those aren't the animations I'm referring to. The ones I'm talking about are the ones that this screen capture is from.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Oops, for some reason my mind automatically categorized the poll animations as the bonus when I was looking at that post.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes