Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021

He's definitely the most productive animator in the industry holy shit. He doesn't even charge for all these......Pretty sure he'll never be commissioning sound himself cuz no audio editor can keep up with his schedule.

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021

He's definitely the most productive animator in the industry holy shit. He doesn't even charge for all these......Pretty sure he'll never be commissioning sound himself cuz no audio editor can keep up with his schedule.
God(s) bless you both.
Indeed, you know an animator is "lazy" when he releases weekly batches featuring an ever-widening cast of characters.
His moniker was sarcastic all along.

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
God(s) bless you both.
Indeed, you know an animator is "lazy" when he releases weekly batches featuring an ever-widening cast of characters.
His moniker was sarcastic all along.
Yep, definitely pumps out content very consistently of good quality.

Hope they don't suffer burnout - been too many good artists retiring because of it.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Yep, definitely pumps out content very consistently of good quality.

Hope they don't suffer burnout - been too many good artists retiring because of it.
If he can still muster up the time to write his own Game of Prones fanfic on Pixiv, while continuing to produce these short-but-sweet clips, then I think the man is far from done.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

He must be a machine. Almost all the veterans and even newbies can't keep up with him and he's rarely taking a break for a long while. Everyone else wilting in the heatwave this summer, this man doesn't stop. Breath of fresh air. He's got some work ethic for a 'Lazy Procrastinator' lmao.

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Are Sophitia (Soul Calibur) and Lulu (FFX) included, by any chance?
In one of his essays he did mention he was looking at the witch lulu, for maybe some spicy stuff for halloween later this year, but no idea if it will actually happen or not. Nothing is confirmed. But at this point who cares, he makes so much stuff monthly that everyone is happy. Everyone but the audio editors that is.

The most mindboggling thing of all is that he actually releases all that stuff publicly for everyone. no paywalls.

Here is some more recent stuff from him with audio:

Sorry in advance for the low file size on the opalu ones, I don't know where that VA actually uploads the original files (if this even happens), so if somebody knows something let us know. If not, then a good idea might be to mux the audio from these in the original videos.

Last edited:

z17181718

Feb 3, 2021
Gymming with Iris Full (Sound) MAX 4K
Mega
Upscale by me.
Edit:
I need Lunafreya X Gentiana Threesome FULL (Sound) sound to upscale. someone has it please share.
And i'm still looking forward to luna and cindy's long animation. Lord Lazy please.
can you Upscale Gymming with Iris short hair ver? please....

SupreTiso

Jul 10, 2017
Jihl.jpg
Anyone has this one re-rendered as mp4.
I tried to download it on here but it's already deleted

limonsavage

Sep 13, 2021
Update time. :D
Google Drive

I remuxed every quality audio I found for the month of July, and also added all of Lazy's newest animations there also. It's in the 'Updates 2022-07' folder. The archive hasn't been nuked yet like my Mega was, so yay!

He really doesn't live up to his name. :LOL: And now that he is getting some extra money on the side, it's like he has more incentive to work harder than usual. We need more audiodudes!
so... that is all lazy's stuff? but with sound or is there more?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes