Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 30, 2020
Yshtola Movie by Audiodude

- | Full Audio Archive: GDRIVE

View attachment 3790571

Combining all of the latest Yshtola animations, Audiodude created a video and the result is awesome. This was my favorite animation from lazy to date, probably because that sweaty Yshtola model is so sexy to me :love:. I also added it to my audio archive on gdrive. I added a link above for any who don't know about that. I'll take time later to remux this audio to the original files, but the video quality here is great regardless.
Agreed, this is by far his best release this year, but he did release lots of bangers recently... The Momiji and DoA works (Luna/ Ayane) were exceptional as well

Biomechanoid

Dec 12, 2019
He chose some extremely underrated girls and does the absolute best animations for them

Exactly, another amazing thing about him is how he has achieved a great level of "body diversity" :KEK:

LazyP is not afraid of the "DFC"/"Flat Justice Supremacy" with characters like Marie, Nico, Kanna, Smol Lunafreya, Iris, Shiragiku and others.

Flat-1.gif
Flat-2.gif
Flat-3.gif

There are definitely not enough artists who produce high quality animations AND have balls to go beyond the basic tall/huge breasts waifu body type:

Yorha.gif
Marie.gif

Oct 30, 2020

Exactly, another amazing thing about him is how he has achieved a great level of "body diversity" :KEK:

LazyP is not afraid of the "DFC"/"Flat Justice Supremacy" with characters like Marie, Nico, Kanna, Smol Lunafreya, Iris, Shiragiku and others.

View attachment 3797431
View attachment 3797430
View attachment 3797428

There are definitely not enough artists who produce high quality animations AND have balls to go beyond the basic tall/huge breasts waifu body type:

View attachment 3797582
View attachment 3797583

Yeah honestly agreed, personally I'm more into the super busty stuff in general, but I REALLY enjoy the flat chest stuff too, of course the Luna stuff is the highlight in case of LazyP, but one thing I love about him is he compensates their flatness by making their butt massive lol

Kyrie is such a great example for that!
View attachment 2e8dead3e1e82fcb0928775bb586a9d7.mp4

Side Note:

Kyrie is currently in the polls for next month's animations, please vote for her guys! She's goddamn beautiful

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019

View attachment 3797431
View attachment 3797430
View attachment 3797428

View attachment 3797582
View attachment 3797583
Who's the black haired character with the gloves and the choker?

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Yeah honestly agreed, personally I'm more into the super busty stuff in general, but I REALLY enjoy the flat chest stuff too, of course the Luna stuff is the highlight in case of LazyP, but one thing I love about him is he compensates their flatness by making their butt massive lol

Kyrie is such a great example for that!
View attachment 3798184

Side Note:

Kyrie is currently in the polls for next month's animations, please vote for her guys! She's goddamn beautiful
I agree, LazyP is the on who can demostrate that you do not need to make oversized bodies to make a good animation that looks sexy (fapable).

Mf746246

Jun 5, 2020

View attachment 3797431
View attachment 3797430
View attachment 3797428

View attachment 3797582
View attachment 3797583
I don't think I've seen any part of those last 2 GIFs before, are those really from LazyP?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes