Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
I quite like Lazy's videos but I feel like it often lacks a bit of intensity to be a high quality product. Although the character model is beautiful, the movements are quite stiff, and it does not represent the climactic moment of ejaculation.

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
Reactions: cjfg

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I quite like Lazy's videos but I feel like it often lacks a bit of intensity to be a high quality product. Although the character model is beautiful, the movements are quite stiff, and it does not represent the climactic moment of ejaculation.
You think so? Personally, after browsing through other artists here, there are varying degrees of roughness for all the artists, and LP, to me, is one of the better ones overall.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
You think so? Personally, after browsing through other artists here, there are varying degrees of roughness for all the artists, and LP, to me, is one of the better ones overall.
The body model that LP created looks quite "dry" to me. I'm not too interested in a pussy that isn't wet. And the moment I'm about to ejaculate, I think the movements should be faster and more violent.

Reactions: uuoeie

Biomechanoid

Dec 12, 2019
The body model that LP created looks quite "dry" to me. I'm not too interested in a pussy that isn't wet. And the moment I'm about to ejaculate, I think the movements should be faster and more violent.
His is definitely a more realistic approach to portraying sex. You can just speed up the video to 1.5 times speed if you think it should be faster, it can be easily done even on your phone (I use MXplayer to do that - it is the best video player for Android) :unsure:

When it comes to wetness, he can do it, just sometimes chooses not to, as proven by his Yshtola animations and many others. For example:

Yshtola.gif

His huge advantages are high quality and the INSANE variety.

I don't think there are many animators out there who can even approach his level when it comes to the sheer amount of different situations he puts his characters into.

His only minor disadvantages are lack of audio and no cumshots. And I don't care about those, but I know some people do, and these are valid criticisms.

But his animations still are of high quality and amazing looking, if you think otherwise, you are simply denying the objective truth and ignoring reality :KEK:

Luna.gif
Nyo.gif
Fiona.gif
Ao.gif

Oct 30, 2020
His is definitely a more realistic approach to portraying sex. You can just speed up the video to 1.5 times speed if you think it should be faster, it can be easily done even on your phone (I use MXplayer to do that - it is the best video player for Android) :unsure:

When it comes to wetness, he can do it, just sometimes chooses not to, as proven by his Yshtola animations and many others. For example:

View attachment 3773860

His huge advantages are high quality and the INSANE variety.

I don't think there are many animators out there who can even approach his level when it comes to the sheer amount of different situations he puts his characters into.

His only minor disadvantages are lack of audio and no cumshots. And I don't care about those, but I know some people do, and these are valid criticisms.

But his animations still are of high quality and amazing looking, if you think otherwise, you are simply denying the objective truth and ignoring reality :KEK:

View attachment 3773971
View attachment 3773973
View attachment 3773972
View attachment 3773975

Not only that, it's also the fact that he chose some extremely underrated girls and does the absolute best animations for them, Kyrie Canaan, Lunafreya, Yshtola, the entire DoA girls bar Honoka/Marie (those two are mainstream) and many more (NioH girls, Korean MMO girls etc etc etc)

I like his choice a lot since he chose mostly Asian girls which are the absolute cutest, his recent Momiji works were actual bangers

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
This one, right?
Yeah. I saw this one, but the vid on Rule34 has more "horror" added to it. I like the original version (the one in your link) better anyway, but I was just curious if the vhs horror version was out there in better quality.

Jun 27, 2021
request for uploaders to stop changing names of the animations
leave them with original name + added audio tags and dates
this way we don't have to download every single animation/whole folder to get what we want

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
Lazyprocrastinator cemented himself because he GOATed all those few FF animations and being the only other guy doing DOA. One trip to the boorus and you'll see that there are a ton of FF SFM and Blender animations, the ones made by Lazy are usually the gold standard. He also doesn't charge anything, if you pay 100 yen on his Fanbox it's just to get the animations a week in advance.

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
Long animation featuring the YoRHa Commander from NieR: Automata :

1.png 2.png 3.png
4.png 5.png 6.png
7.png 8.png 9.png
10.png 11.png 12.png

Full Movie :
/ /

Individual Files :
/ /

Hacking Scenes :