Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 30, 2020
I got this one.
Damn, this is a really good sound edit, do you happen to have any more of young Luna, almost all of Adult Luna is voiced so more young Luna would be fantastic to complete the collection! thank you for sharing this!

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Damn, this is a really good sound edit, do you happen to have any more of young Luna, almost all of Adult Luna is voiced so more young Luna would be fantastic to complete the collection! thank you for sharing this!
My main source is audiodude, and I actually sent him those a month or two back. He classified them as loli and refused to do the audio for them, so will need to be someone else at least.

Oct 30, 2020
My main source is audiodude, and I actually sent him those a month or two back. He classified them as loli and refused to do the audio for them, so will need to be someone else at least.
Honestly, if you are able to find a good sound editor to edit some young Luna works, I'm willing to pitch in a little donation lol, LazyP made like 10 fantastic animations of her and that one shared just above you was the very first sound edit I've ever seen... such a shame an extremely high quality work like the entire young luna set is neglected, but almost ALL of young Tifa works by other artists are voiced LMAO

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Piotrek

LewdKitten98

Sep 6, 2020
Update time. :D
Google Drive

I remuxed every quality audio I found for the month of July, and also added all of Lazy's newest animations there also. It's in the 'Updates 2022-07' folder. The archive hasn't been nuked yet like my Mega was, so yay!

He really doesn't live up to his name. :LOL: And now that he is getting some extra money on the side, it's like he has more incentive to work harder than usual. We need more audiodudes!
I like his style, with or without the support of roses he still does it because it is his passion. In the beginning, he did it for free and then there were supporters who gave him money, he still shares almost everything for free. The quality goes without saying, the right romantic style that I like, true lovemaking including sex and love. I love the stuff this guy does, and I bet everyone else does too

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Where did this Iris video come from? is it leaked from LazyP's Fanbox or something? I've never seen it before and I can't find a direct source or an HD version of it
There is no other version, its an old video he just felt like sharing. It does have some clipping issues but it's still good. If you want more info he mentioned and shared it in his fanbox on the July 18th post.

As someone said before, he is writing novels on his fanbox every few days, so it has in fact become hard to track everything. :D

Oct 30, 2020
There is no other version, its an old video he just felt like sharing. It does have some clipping issues but it's still good. If you want more info he mentioned and shared it in his fanbox on the July 18th post.

As someone said before, he is writing novels on his fanbox every few days, so it has in fact become hard to track everything. :D
It's genuinely one of my favorite works ever from him LOL, the transparent top covering her massive tits is such a nice eye candy. Thanks!

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
lazy makes a lot of clips, it's hard to keep track of all of them sometimes
So true. I find myself having to rename and reorganize his videos periodically, and even then I'm still drowning in clips that need increasingly more descriptive nametags. Hard to remember which clip you want to jam to, when there's an entire collection of "SquareEnix girl riding POV" hot takes.
And that's the beauty of it. The man offers variety, quality... and then quantity to top it all off.

Last edited:

Saraph

May 24, 2018
So true. I find myself having to rename and reorganize his videos periodically, and even then I'm still drowning in clips that need increasingly more descriptive nametags. Hard to remember which clip you want to dance to, when there's an entire collection of "SquareEnix girl riding POV" hot takes.
And that's the beauty of it. The man offers variety, quality... and then quantity to top it all off.
Oh yeah, I love the SquareEnix girl.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes