Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
don't ask me where I got this early leak guys, .
That iris compilation has no actual sound except the VA it seems like. Iono, maybe some people will enjoy it, but I prefer the audiodude version. About the same length when you take out the credits and intro.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020

This DOA pack is the first half, second half for the next public release two weeks later.

That Tsukushi one is super cute, thanks for the share.

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019
Gymming with Iris Full (Sound) MAX 4K

Upscale by me.
Edit:
I need Lunafreya X Gentiana Threesome FULL (Sound) sound to upscale. someone has it please share.
And i'm still looking forward to luna and cindy's long animation. Lord Lazy please.

Last edited:

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Anyone knows what audio application Audiodude,Lerico,Evilaudio etc. use ? Or any recommendations ? :)

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
(Luna, Lobelia, Duece, and Guan Yinping)
Man at this rate feels like the day all his works getting sound is never coming, plus with all these extra animations the chance of the better releases getting sound might also reduce......probably. Tbh these characters are kinda niche so I don't know.

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Update time. :D

I remuxed every quality audio I found for the month of July, and also added all of Lazy's newest animations there also. It's in the 'Updates 2022-07' folder. The archive hasn't been nuked yet like my Mega was, so yay!

Man at this rate feels like the day all his works getting sound is never coming
He really doesn't live up to his name. :LOL: And now that he is getting some extra money on the side, it's like he has more incentive to work harder than usual. We need more audiodudes!

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Update time. :D

I remuxed every quality audio I found for the month of July, and also added all of Lazy's newest animations there also. It's in the 'Updates 2022-07' folder. The archive hasn't been nuked yet like my Mega was, so yay!

He really doesn't live up to his name. :LOL: And now that he is getting some extra money on the side, it's like he has more incentive to work harder than usual. We need more audiodudes!
Do you have an update for June?

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Man at this rate feels like the day all his works getting sound is never coming, plus with all these extra animations the chance of the better releases getting sound might also reduce......probably. Tbh these characters are kinda niche so I don't know.
True, the audio editors need to become the opposite of lazy to keep up with lazyp. They really need to run to keep up with him. Which is so ironic and a pun by itself... But the good thing is he is getting way more popular than he used to be and this will in turn mean priority on his works over other creators. Kinda anyway.

In any case here are some NEW audio ones, the riding competition 1 is at least done now fully:

- make sure to remove the removeme thing to get a valid link

File size is kinda high so I am sure some folks here will want to remux these with original videos to save up some space on their hard drives, and re-share so feel free. Hence why I only shared N versions.

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
anyone here have the original Aerith Christmas animation that was 1min? I don’t want to download a 6gb file for one video.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes