Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Well each person sorts and names them in their own way. :D
I also finished sorting everything out, and it all has my own style of naming conventions etc, but that's not the problem.
The problem is that right now its 20.7GB without the lazyp compilations folder, so it's pretty hard to share without some private paying service lol. And its even more annoying when they can ban it so easily. Also it's pretty hard to keep on disk when its a small laptop ssd that you have for many other things too. lol.

In any case thanks to Raven and Alan for their hard work.

PS: Hopefully we get a hero at some point to share all volkor lazyp compilations in one swoop. He has done a decent amount of them and they are not on the usual sharing sites either.

Last edited:
Reactions: parker6666

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Well each person sorts and names them in their own way. :D
I also finished sorting everything out, and it all has my own style of naming conventions etc, but that's not the problem.
The problem is that right now its 20.7GB without the lazyp compilations folder, so it's pretty hard to share without some private paying service lol. And its even more annoying when they can ban it so easily. Also it's pretty hard to keep on disk when its a small laptop ssd that you have for many other things too. lol.

In any case thanks to Raven and Alan for their hard work.

PS: Hopefully we get a hero at some point to share all volkor lazyp compilations in one swoop. He has done a decent amount of them and they are not on the usual sharing sites either.
my goal is to just have audiodude do all of them, since his audio is the better quality imo. im digging through some of the older backlog since all of lazyprocrast's newer anims are top requests

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
Luckly I download it in time. But the audio edits are gonna to be a pain in the ass to sort.

I'm also planning on upgrade to a NAS because this 14.5TB external drive isn't enough to storage these archives I have.
did i miss anything?
hardly see loli content in Lazy Procrastinator Collection

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
did i miss anything?
hardly see loli content in Lazy Procrastinator Collection
He did a set a few month back of a half dozen or so animations with a younger version of luna. I still would argue it doesnt look like a loli, but apparently because the haircut matches and she is smaller than her regular model, some people think of it as loli.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
yes, I know.

but looks like I was wrong. They talk about "new luna model"

does anyone have the link?
Feb 22 set has some of them, they look to be mixed into other bigger posts, they didn't have their own post

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
by audiodude
Audiodude and whoever commissioned this are the real heroes
True heroes indeed. So from what I see the only version shared so far in various sites is the long hair version. However I imagine it would be easy to just mux the sound with the short hair version too. In the end its a matter of taste on the 2 variants. Also, the small loop versions that are parts of this video become kinda mute now and a waste of disk size space.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanat7771

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
However I imagine it would be easy to just mux the sound with the short hair version too.
This is pretty much my plan because the long hair is there just to clip through everything.
Also Iris with long hair is kinda like Tifa with short hair, they don't exist in my books. :LOL:

EDIT: I added the audio track on the short hair version and rendered it through DaVinci. The size is ~50mb bigger because my profile's bitrate is set to 15K. I don't know if it's better to just mux the audio instead.

Last edited:

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Although this is just taste, I have to agree on these two characters as well.. Maybe we are used to the characters in a certain way, that anything else in hairstyle seems just weird. Or its just us.

I think if you want the best of 2 worlds with these edits, then you can just use the original video without sound from lazyp, and just mux the sound in, in the same quality as the audio editor made it (intact). Its usually better to avoid re-encoding, as you always lose something in the process whether you like it or not, even if in some cases its not easily visible.

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I sometimes wish the audio is released separately so you don't have to rip it incase your software might not have lossless or poorer bitrate than the original. So you can sound mux more easily.

Reactions: DreamRider

superkalan

Aug 16, 2021
This is pretty much my plan because the long hair is there just to clip through everything.
Also Iris with long hair is kinda like Tifa with short hair, they don't exist in my books. :LOL:

EDIT: I added the audio track on the short hair version and rendered it through DaVinci. The size is ~50mb bigger because my profile's bitrate is set to 15K. I don't know if it's better to just mux the audio instead.

who ever those who comissioned this are true heroes, now I'm waiting for the nayo blowjob to have an audio. i really love LP's work especially nayo. it made me a Nayo simp.

Reactions: DreamRider
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes