Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
Not at all. The 4K videos are third-party upscales.
He actually made a native 4k animation which is the yorha commander crossedlegs one, said it was an accident.

He also has said that his pc build is not really suitable for rendering at a higher resolution so he's unliekly to do that again

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
He actually made a native 4k animation which is the yorha commander crossedlegs one, said it was an accident.

He also has said that his pc build is not really suitable for rendering at a higher resolution so he's unliekly to do that again
I remember that one. I thought it was him testing a new render farm rig or something, and didn't expect it to become a regular MO.
I don't even have a 4K monitor, but I still think LazyProc's videos are fully deserving of the UHD format. Perhaps with more patrons, he might be able to take his workflow to the next level. Or not. His name is too much of a giveaway, lol.

Reactions: fanat7771

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
I remember that one. I thought it was him testing a new render farm rig or something, and didn't expect it to become a regular MO.
I don't even have a 4K monitor, but I still think LazyProc's videos are fully deserving of the UHD format. Perhaps with more patrons, he might be able to take his workflow to the next level. Or not. His name is too much of a giveaway, lol.
I think it depends on if he pushes for monetization. He is one of the best animators in the biz right now, could easily compete with the likes of hydrafx and vgerotica if he wanted to, so it depends on if he wants to keep this as a side/backup or actually go into it whole-heartedly (and yeah, his name makes me think we already have an answer on that lmao).

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Some new stuff now with audio guys including Nagisa and a Nayo one, here you go :

-> make sure to remove the REMOVEME letters from that link to make it work

Might want to remux these audios with original videos, especially the Nayo one that is 720p.

Last edited:

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Could a kind soul share the Sinia scenes ?

Can't really afford to download 6GB just for a couple of scenes, especially with such shitty hosts (Gofile is great but file is down, and Nopy well... rip little angel).

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
has the new nayo scenes been sounded yet? can only find one or two and they're 720p at best

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
has the new nayo scenes been sounded yet? can only find one or two and they're 720p at best
Most of the audio editors that do procrast's work are monthly packs, as in you are a patron and can choose x amount of video per month to be done. People tend to submit things in the first week or two. New animations tend to be for the following month.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes