Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019
Cursed Video | Ghostfuckers
Audio:
Animation: Lazy Procrastinator

4K 60FPS Upscale by me.
Edit: Original video quality is so bad I can't help more.

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
(Rinoa and Nagisa)
Knida supposed to be an early access thing for supporters but they got leaked on sankaku anyway so I figured I'll just share it here.

*Well I just asked lazyprocrastinator himself and he said he don't really care about the leaks so I'll probably share the poll animations here in the future as well, but I'll make mirror folder instead of sharing the original folder.

Last edited:

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
(Rinoa and Nagisa)
Knida supposed to be an early access thing for supporters but they got leaked on sankaku anyway so I figured I'll just share it here.
*Well I just asked lazyprocrastinator himself and he said he don't really care about the leaks so I'll probably share the poll animations here in the future as well, but I'll make mirror folder instead of sharing the original folder.
Are there sound versions of these mighty lord ?

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
So Volkor has done a decent amount of good lazyp sound compilations, including 2 very late ones for aerith and irelia respectively. Which brings the question has anyone ever shared his compilation collection here? would be cool if anyone had them.

PS: Lazy also said he will be doing more of Nayo soon.

RavenOfOld

Uploader
May 16, 2021
Update time. :D I'm gonna start doing this every saturday, I think. I updated my mega archive of audio with some more lerico and volkor audios. So much thanks to Alan Voor, for putting in so much work remuxing audio, and DreamRider for sharing his audio collections.

For any who haven't seen this link yet, this is not a full archive! I trashed many early animations from 2018 when he was doing sfm. This is mainly his blender stuff, remuxed with audios I've collected. So there's no video quality loss or watermarks. I'm gonna keep this link active and start updating it with any new audio I find, and also new animations posted officially by Lazy.

I added the early access animations posted by Alan Voor (there is no audio for these as of this post, by the way, I think I saw someone ask), and I added a few new audios. Anything new for the week will be in RecentAudio folder, but all that stuff is also in the Audio folder, which contains everything.

edit: The Audio folder should be fairly complete now. All of audiodude's stuff should be there. I gathered everything from evilaudio, lerico, and volkor that I could find online, but I don't have any kind of official archive of their stuff to be sure.

I also added all of DarkDreamsVR animations, which either had unique lighting or angles. If it was just the same animation, I trashed it. If it was VR, I trashed it, because I don't do VR. I did remux a few of the unique audios for them, however.

Anyway, I'm gonna keep updating the archive daily, and start posting once a week for updates. I may also work on organizing / renaming to make it easier somehow? Maybe make folders for each sound designer or something. I'll think about that.

Last edited:

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Update time. :D I'm gonna start doing this every saturday, I think. I updated my mega archive of audio with some more lerico and volkor audios. So much thanks to Alan Voor, for putting in so much work remuxing audio, and DreamRider for sharing his audio collections.

Mega

For any who haven't seen this link yet, this is not a full archive! I trashed many early animations from 2018 when he was doing sfm. This is mainly his blender stuff, remuxed with audios I've collected. So there's no video quality loss or watermarks. I'm gonna keep this link active and start updating it with any new audio I find, and also new animations posted officially by Lazy.

I added the early access animations posted by Alan Voor (there is no audio for these as of this post, by the way, I think I saw someone ask), and I added a few new audios. Anything new for the week will be in RecentAudio folder, but all that stuff is also in the Audio folder, which contains everything.

edit: The Audio folder should be fairly complete now. All of audiodude's stuff should be there. I gathered everything from evilaudio, lerico, and volkor that I could find online, but I don't have any kind of official archive of their stuff to be sure.

I also added all of DarkDreamsVR animations, which either had unique lighting or angles. If it was just the same animation, I trashed it. If it was VR, I trashed it, because I don't do VR. I did remux a few of the unique audios for them, however.

Anyway, I'm gonna keep updating the archive daily, and start posting once a week for updates. I may also work on organizing / renaming to make it easier somehow? Maybe make folders for each sound designer or something. I'll think about that.
Thank you for all that you do and all the work you put into maintaining and addin into the archive! Very useful for the community!

Reactions: SkrerkS

lilyhee

Nov 21, 2020
RavenOfOld,发布:8459939,成员:3706862 said:
更新时间。:D 我想我会在每个星期六开始做这个。我用更多的 lerico 和 volkor 音频更新了我的大型音频档案。非常感谢 Alan Voor 为重新混音音频付出了如此多的工作,以及 DreamRider 分享他的音频收藏。

兆丰

对于尚未看到此链接的任何人,这不是完整的存档!当他在做 sfm 时,我从 2018 年开始破坏了许多早期的动画。这主要是他的搅拌机的东西,用我收集的音频重新混合。所以没有视频质量损失或水印。我将保持此链接处于活动状态,并开始使用我找到的任何新音频以及 Lazy 正式发布的新动画对其进行更新。

我添加了 Alan Voor 发布的抢先体验动画(在这篇文章中没有这些动画的音频,顺便说一下,我想我看到有人问过),我添加了一些新的音频。本周的任何新内容都将在 RecentAudio 文件夹中,但所有这些内容也在 Audio 文件夹中,其中包含所有内容。

编辑:音频文件夹现在应该相当完整。audiodude 的所有东西都应该在那里。我从 evilaudio、lerico 和 volkor 收集了我可以在网上找到的所有内容,但我没有任何官方档案可以确定。

我还添加了所有的 DarkDreamsVR 动画,它们要么具有独特的光照,要么具有独特的角度。如果只是同一个动画,我就把它扔掉了。如果是 VR,我就把它扔了,因为我不做 VR。不过,我确实为他们重新制作了一些独特的音频。

无论如何,我会每天更新存档,并开始每周发布一次更新。我还可以组织/重命名以使其更容易吗?也许为每个声音设计师或其他东西制作文件夹。我会考虑的。
[/引用]

谢谢

RavenOfOld

Uploader
May 16, 2021
Yes, someone must've reported me or something. I got banned from Mega. It's bullshit really, I paid for a yearly subscription too so there's 50 down the drain. I'll try to look into something else and get that stuff back up.

It was probably from the 'loli' Lunafreya animations. Hope the feds don't kick down my door this weekend. :censored: I had this feeling those would cause problems. I'll resort to google drive in the meantime. I'll avoid uploading those specific Lunafreya animations. If Google Drive kicks me, then ...well I don't know a solid file hosting site other than those two. I really like Mega's interface. Shame. :(

Last edited:

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Yes, someone must've reported me or something. I got banned from Mega. It's bullshit really, I paid for a yearly subscription too so there's 50 down the drain. I'll try to look into something else and get that stuff back up.
I always use burner account for mega, because it's like a time bomb and i don't want to blow up my 50gig free account lol

Reactions: parker6666

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
gofile or even dropbox are probably more solid as options, but regardless in any case, if you are reported than you are right, there are some specific animations that may get people into more trouble than its worth at the end of the day... Such a shame indeed, and you did a lot of work on this. Mega unfortunately has a bad history of banned accounts too.

Reactions: Putaokami

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
it's honestly pretty strange, because the animations with that model of luna don't even look very young. shes not flat or anything. i had the same response from audiodude on getting sound added to them, that he doesn't do loli. like, she looks no younger than kanna or marie rose which nobody has any problems with.

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
It may sound stupid, but maybe the supposed age that they appear in the games/series etc, matters. This drawn chart (made according to appearances of characters in games/flashbacks/story etc) should tell you all you need to know:
age_chart_lunafreya.png
so yeah... 12...

PS : Kanna is supposed to be a 1014 year old oni btw. And Marie 18.

Last edited:

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
I guess that could be an issue, however the only similarity that model has with that picture is the haircut. She's pretty close to the same size as the guys, nowhere close to that small.

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019
well i am quite worried because my mega account is over 30g already. with lots of videos of course. I hope it won't be reported.

Reactions: fanat7771

RavenOfOld

Uploader
May 16, 2021
I'm currently uploading everything back at a google drive link sans the questionable content. I know some people dislike gdrive, sorry. There's no updates here from last I posted. No new audio stuff. I'll start doing the same thing as I was before, just checking daily for anything new and posting it here. I'll do an update post here weekly or monthly if there's something significant, but will keep it updated daily as new stuff is found.

If this gets shut down, I'll try dropbox. If that fails, I'll no longer be maintaining an archive, and will just stick to gofile/pixeldrain to share stuff like I was before.

Edit: I'll start creating separate folders for each month for any new audio remuxes to make it easier to find new content. They'll be in Updates folders. I won't be adding anything to the Loops/NonLoops/DarkDreams folders, but I will remove animations from NoAudio as it gets updated with sound if that makes sense.

Last edited:

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
it doesnt cost much to buy an external hard drive or NAS to keep your own archives, for people that just store things in a MEGA account. I had a 5tb external that i eventually upgraded to a NAS where i keep everything now (currently max 20tb, but it's actually about 30tb due to RAID setup). it's about 400 for the NAS itself and drives are 50-400 each depending on the sizes you want, but compared to something like $50/m for a big file hosting account, it breaks even pretty quick.

Reactions: SkrerkS

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

It was probably from the 'loli' Lunafreya animations. Hope the feds don't kick down my door this weekend. :censored: I had this feeling those would cause problems. I'll resort to google drive in the meantime. I'll avoid uploading those specific Lunafreya animations. If Google Drive kicks me, then ...well I don't know a solid file hosting site other than those two. I really like Mega's interface. Shame. :(
Luckly I download it in time. But the audio edits are gonna to be a pain in the ass to sort.
it doesnt cost much to buy an external hard drive or NAS to keep your own archives, for people that just store things in a MEGA account. I had a 5tb external that i eventually upgraded to a NAS where i keep everything now (currently max 20tb, but it's actually about 30tb due to RAID setup). it's about 400 for the NAS itself and drives are 50-400 each depending on the sizes you want, but compared to something like $50/m for a big file hosting account, it breaks even pretty quick.
I'm also planning on upgrade to a NAS because this 14.5TB external drive isn't enough to storage these archives I have.

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Uploader
May 16, 2021
Luckly I download it in time. But the audio edits are gonna to be a pain in the ass to sort.
Oh, I did tag all the audio designers for each animation after I uploaded the archive for the first time, in case you downloaded it earlier before I did that. If you dl'ed it early on, most of everything wasn't tagged, and I also added a ton of stuff to it.

I did change file names, sorry. It helps me organize animations easier. But the character is tagged at front and audio designer at end, so it shouldn't be too bad to sort through. On second thought there are like 400+ animations in there...so maybe it will be. :LOL:

Reactions: parker6666
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes