Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 17, 2021
His animations are pure bliss, his past Iris singlehandedly made me fall in love with her, and now that he's dropped a whole new set of Iris and I think I'm a hardcore simp for her

The Luna/Iris videos are pretty good, I just wish they had audio.
They tend to get reuploaded on r34 or Sankaku with sound edits

Last edited:

SanEro_III

May 10, 2018
My only complaint of their work was that at one point was that they didn't upload their stuff to some consistent repo where they have all their work in a format not recompressed by something like Gfycat.

I had to go out of my way at one point to download every webm from Gfycat for personal archiving purposes just in case.

So really thankful to know some people do due diligence with their work.

Y0553369

Jun 17, 2021
TH
View attachment 1077788

Overview:
Lazy Procrastinator is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from Final Fantasy, NieR, and Dead or Alive.​

Updated: 2021-09-18
Artist:
LazyProcrast -
Censorship: No
Language: none
Resolution: 1080p (mostly), 4K, 60FPS
Pages: 22 pictures
Length: 200+ animations (40min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change log:
DOWNLOAD: - - MEGA -
2021-09 update: - - MEGA -
Iris and Luna: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
*2018: MEGA - - - -

thanks to SpecLurker for 2018.
View attachment 1193570 View attachment 1077787 View attachment 1077789 View attachment 1077790 View attachment 628720 View attachment 628724 View attachment 628737 View attachment 628782
X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Uhhh...mind me asking what's going on lol?
Expressing their gratitude, I'd wager. And, as someone who just discovered this wonderful hidden nirvana of 3d/cgi erotica, I would like to do the same.
Bless you ALL, kind uploaders of f95!!!!!
and ALL HAIL to LazyProcrast for making these absolute gems for FREE! Who does that anymore nowadays, huh?

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Expressing their gratitude, I'd wager. And, as someone who just discovered this wonderful hidden nirvana of 3d/cgi erotica, I would like to do the same.
Bless you ALL, kind uploaders of f95!!!!!
and ALL HAIL to LazyProcrast for making these absolute gems for FREE! Who does that anymore nowadays, huh?
Didn't see the TH at the top but if their expressing their gratitude, I'd highly agree as well! Makes well-done, quality, 3D content that animates like gold! And it's for free! Lazy is one of the best 3D artists out there imo!

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
Apparently most of the sound edits are made by Audiodude or Volkor which means a full rip of both would cover up a good chunk of videos.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
LazyProcrastinator blessing us with brand new animations on the first day of October. .
Dayum... My only gripe is that Morrigan is a bit "overdressed" in that video. I'll just wait for the naked version then...

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Probably because he wants it to stay as a hobby that he fully enjoys. Making it paid would mean he'd have to deliver to the amount of expectations of those supporters, not to mention the "deadlines" of making things in a consistent manner. That would put a lot of pressure on anyone, especially on someone named LazyProcrasinator.
Depend on how it setup. If he'd just setup a page and specifically made it clear its a donation page, not a business. He'd does need to worry about all that.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes