Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks, are these original files? Bitrate is very low. A while ago I saw someone had 4k version.
Artist Lazyprocrastinator got his main mega acc nuked a few weeks ago. He's now using inferior hosting sites out of convenience. Just gotta use what is offered by him, since he won't use other quality hosts.

I find checking both his sources, to find best video quality. For instance the latest Luna set has varying bitrate quality depending on site source. Each animation highest average I found is 20mb per video. *The redgifs site usually better quality.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Artist Lazyprocrastinator got his main mega acc nuked a few weeks ago. He's now using inferior hosting sites out of convenience. Just gotta use what is offered by him, since he won't use other quality hosts.

I find checking both his sources, to find best video quality. For instance the latest Luna set has varying bitrate quality depending on site source. Each animation highest average I found is 20mb per video. *The redgifs site usually better quality.
What are the inferior hosting sites he’s using? Do you think the MEGA will be replaced with a new one or do you think he’ll move on to utilizing Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.?

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Wow, someone is demanding their cake be brought to them
Well, ok maybe I believe I was kind of exaggerating when saying that, but c’mon, this guy’s one of the best 3D artists I know of out there, and ya know I believe a “couple of weeks” would be like 2, 3-4 at best, but it’s already been a while and nobody barely talks here, so I had to say something lol. Plus, he doesn’t have a Twitter and his Pixiv barely says anything about the current situation, and even to me, previews of his new works aren’t on there, the latest was Lunafreya.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Did he make any new works since Lunafreya? I’ve kind of been backed up since there really isn’t any progressing updates on this artist here.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Update
A Touch Of Final Fantasy XIII and Miyoshino Missionary: MEGA

The compression on these hosts he's using is rough. Hope he gets his situation sorted soon.
Yeah the compression is not good. I hope he gets a proper online storage to put his stuff online.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
The redgifs HQ versions don't seem to be bad at all. Also need to keep in mind the guy does it as a side hobby. He has no patreon and no incentive to do this at all except for fun, so if you harass the fuck out of him or complain he might just stop.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This is probably an odd question but has anyone made or found compilations of LazyProcrastinator's recent work? I have an old one from a year ago but just wondering if there has been anything recent.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
This is probably an odd question but has anyone made or found compilations of LazyProcrastinator's recent work? I have an old one from a year ago but just wondering if there has been anything recent.
It's all publicly released, so there isn't really much need for compilations to be honest. There are no paywalls or anything. Even the guys who add sound generally are all publicly released, the only thing that would be paywalled is if they upscale it to 4k like lerico does.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's all publicly released, so there isn't really much need for compilations to be honest. There are no paywalls or anything. Even the guys who add sound generally are all publicly released, the only thing that would be paywalled is if they upscale it to 4k like lerico does.
Yeah it's why it's an odd question on my end. Still I thought I would ask because people make compilations for pretty much anything nowadays lol.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes